• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Noob Needs Help

DeletedUser

Ive recently started Elvenar, and am some what confused when I visit other players towns. When I give a helping hand to the town a message tells me there is a treasure in the town. How does one go about finding it? I have tried looking at all the buildings etc., to no avail. Obviously I am missing something or I'm just ignorant, and possibly a little of each. Can someone advise me if there are truly treasures in towns and how you go about finding them? Thank you in advance for any well met advice.

May your magic be always strong, and your wand never be bent or broken.

DeletedUser1094

Ive recently started Elvenar, and am some what confused when I visit other players towns. When I give a helping hand to the town a message tells me there is a treasure in the town. How does one go about finding it? I have tried looking at all the buildings etc., to no avail. Obviously I am missing something or I'm just ignorant, and possibly a little of each. Can someone advise me if there are truly treasures in towns and how you go about finding them? Thank you in advance for any well met advice.

May your magic be always strong, and your wand never be bent or broken.

When you get that message you need to move your screen around looking for a golden chest this is you treasure goodie click on it and you will receive a gift. My suggestion is to read all on our Wiki page on how the game works and all the in and outs of the game it is very helpful so you don't feel like a noob whatever that means.

DeletedUser2963

The chest is at the edge of the map, so just scroll to the edge and then go all the way around the edge till you find it, its just a little treasure chest containing a spell, relic, or knowledge point. 3 of these are available every day. If you can't find it in a city just go to the next city, the 3 will just keep showing up until you get them. It is possible to get up to six in one day, but only if you get your three then after reset get three more.

DeletedUser61

The chests out in the forest and grassy fields are easy enough to find. The two locations that seem to be the trickiest are
  • Top center, just off the right hand of the statue
  • Bottom right, down in the canyon on the end of the land bridge

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the responses and advice it is all greatly appreciated. Vanguard just a little fyi: Noob is an acronymn for Newbie or beginner player. :)