• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

snow event prize

• Thread starter DeletedUser5736
  • Start date

DeletedUser5736

On the 140 present I won( 5 Golden Abyst) What is it? and how do I use it--Please advise

DeletedUser3821

On the 140 present I won( 5 Golden Abyst) What is it? and how do I use it--Please advise
I'm guessing you won 5 rune shards for the Ancient Wonder called Golden Abyss. Until you research Elven Ancient Wonders at the end of Chapter 4, you won't need those. They're used to build the Golden Abyss. Hope that helps. :)

DeletedUser5736

I'm guessing you won 5 rune shards for the Ancient Wonder called Golden Abyss. Until you research Elven Ancient Wonders at the end of Chapter 4, you won't need those. They're used to build the Golden Abyss. Hope that helps. :)
Yes--Thank you--I research it and found out exactly that--I assume those rune shards will show up when I research Elven Ancient Wonders