• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crystal formations

joncrichton

on provide aid to guild I get messages that say an Ice Crystal has formed in your city.

probably 20 today but when I finished all aid to event list there was only 1 or 2 crystals.

DO you actually have to stop and collect them each time 1 appears?

that would slow down returning aid so much its silly

JC

DeletedUser4699

No, they will accumulate if not gathered. The most I've seen at one time in my city is 6 ice crystals. Hope this helps!

DeletedUser2191

on provide aid to guild I get messages that say an Ice Crystal has formed in your city.

probably 20 today but when I finished all aid to event list there was only 1 or 2 crystals.

DO you actually have to stop and collect them each time 1 appears?

that would slow down returning aid so much its silly

JC

Do not need to stop and gather crystals each time the message pops up. They will accumulate up to a maximum of 6. This is regardless if you are logged in or not. You can finish your visits without interrupting yourself, then when done go collect the crystals.

joncrichton

well I collected crystals when I logged in then did aid and only 1 or 2 were there after many pop ups (cant remember if 1 or 2 cause I was looking all over the outside of the city)

wonder if its a bug

DeletedUser2191

well I collected crystals when I logged in then did aid and only 1 or 2 were there after many pop ups (cant remember if 1 or 2 cause I was looking all over the outside of the city)

wonder if its a bug

I don't know if there is a bug or not. You are guaranteed 1 crystal per hour, it's possible to get more than 1 per hour, I know I have gotten as many as 3 per hour or so. The chime sound that goes off when a crystal spawns is confusing. It's more like 2 chimes, once for the pop up message and once for the actual spawn.

I have also noticed they added an additional chime like sound to the gathering of coins when doing visits. This could also confuse a player thinking it was a crystal spawn.

joncrichton

no sound on just seeing the message when I exited another city and returned to mine

unless there is a max in a certain time frame ( i.e. i collected overnights spawn then was getting message after aid but only 1 spawn)

but they shouldnt have the message pop up if there isnt an actual spawn

joncrichton

I see what your saying, I had 1 crystal there so it kept saying over and over 1 spawned

made it look like more were spawning each time, tested that today

misleading but not a bug I guess