• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy

DeletedUser1474

Is there a way to tell us how many spells we have cooking, because right now, when you click on the magic academy you cannot check to see what you have cooking unless you click the spells that are done, and what if you are not ready to click the spells that are done because of a quest or you just don't want to. but with the way it is now you have no choice but to click the done spells in order to open up the magic academy. Thank You, MM68

DeletedUser5800

the way it is now you have no choice but to click the done spells in order to open up the magic academy.
Wouldn't it be nice if the collect button was inside and you didn't have to push it to do other stuff in there since they keep doing PoP heavy events and someone collects on accident everyday... Have a floaty bit that shows there are collections waiting but you still don't collect until you go inside and hit the collect button.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I believe if you hover over the building you will get the information you want.
I know it's been bugged for much of the event, but even when not bugged it only shows the time of the currently cooking spell, so for those with level 3+ there's no way to tell.
Exactly like the barracks, only shows the next stack coming, not how many stacks are behind it.

DeletedUser3942

If you hover carefully over the MA you see finished spells and the one that is actually cooking (see screenshot) ;)

Edit: sometimes like Soggy said it does not work and only shows the one currently cooking. I found that either refreshing the window or changing to techtree and back helps. Then hover over MA again and it should show the finished one as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Dec 10 12-05-13.png
    Screenshot at Dec 10 12-05-13.png
    290.8 KB · Views: 74