• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storing won buildings

DeletedUser5278

Yesterday I won a Father Glitter Tree and Snowflake Mountain. I'm a week away from opening a new section for my city. Is there a time limit for storing buildings that have been won? Or can they be kept in inventory until I open space for them.

DeletedUser2191

There is no time limit. Once you have won them, they are yours always, until you sell them off after building them.

BizDani

There is no time limit. Once you have won them, they are yours always, until you sell them off after building them.

So I gather from this that when one sells a won building it does not go back to one's inventory to be re-placed again in the future - correct?

Thanks and have a great day!

Biz

DeletedUser3640

So I gather from this that when one sells a won building it does not go back to one's inventory to be re-placed again in the future - correct?

Correct, it won't go back to your inventory after you sell it.