• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Portal

• Thread starter Deleted User - 950431
  • Start date

Deleted User - 950431

Just made my Dwarven Portal and Granite Mines. Adjusting things, moving everything around to get the most space. Once the Granite Mines have granite that can be harvested, if I move the Dwarven Portal all of a sudden I can harvest the Mines at max while 2 minutes earlier they only had say 15 granite, they suddenly have 96 to harvest.

DeletedUser2963

lol, is it wrong that i tried to reproduce this at once? I got the same bug, however, it says they have the max but only the actual production (15) was added to the chest.So sad! Interesting bug.

Deleted User - 950431

lol, is it wrong that i tried to reproduce this at once? I got the same bug, however, it says they have the max but only the actual production (15) was added to the chest.So sad! Interesting bug.

I asked someone to try and duplicate it, testing it last night and nothing happen. When you did it are any of the dwarven buildings upgraded?

DeletedUser2963

I just added two new granite mines and 2 new foundries. None of them got upgraded by the bug, unfortunately:D

Deleted User - 950431

I just added two new granite mines and 2 new foundries. None of them got upgraded by the bug, unfortunately:D
Your right about it only giving you the amount it should. Just says it will give you 96 but doesn't (which is good) but I think it might stop collecting when the bug hits as well.

DeletedUser115

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue now. Is anyone still having this issue?

Deleted User - 950431

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue now. Is anyone still having this issue?

I just tried what I did before and wasn't able to reproduce this now. However I also have upgraded my portal to level 2 and my granite mines so it may only have been a problem with level 1.

DeletedUser2963

@Aider , tried several times after I saw your post, and nope cannot reproduce this again.

Edit: My portal and most of my mines and foundries were fully upgraded when I duplicated it last time, had 2 granite mines at level one. Building a new granite mine and once it is up I will try to duplicate again. So I will edit this in say 3.5 hours or so

Edit: Nope, no good, the issue is gone even with level 1 granite mine, cant reproduce it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 950431

I asked someone to try and duplicate it, testing it last night and nothing happen. When you did it are any of the dwarven buildings upgraded?

Sorry I didn't get updated when this was posted to the thread.

No, nothing was upgraded when the bug happen.