• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feeder Fellowship's?

DeletedUser6329

I am new to the game and love it but I think I need a little more help then what I am getting from the top two forums for beginners. Are there any feeder fellowship's taking people in for this reason and looking for a long term player? I'm kinda at a stuck point in the game already and am a bit bored playing on my own o_O

DeletedUser5079

We would love to have you join our new fellowship Elvenar Heroes! All we require is that you are active, friendly and enjoy the game. You can either message me in game or I can send you an invite.

We also have a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElvenarJediMasters/

Best wishes,
C4r0line

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3707

I am new to the game and love it but I think I need a little more help then what I am getting from the top two forums for beginners. Are there any feeder fellowship's taking people in for this reason and looking for a long term player? I'm kinda at a stuck point in the game already and am a bit bored playing on my own o_O

Greetings and Welcome to the game!!!

I have a Fellowship that is taking in beginners so we would love to have you if you haven't joined one or you're not happy. Our members help out with questions, answers, daily visits, etc. I am the Archmage/Owner and I am willing to work with anyone that is willing to learn.

Please contact me if you'd like to join us. You're welcome to come to our FS and leave a message in a thread of your own also. I am teaching 3 new game players now and 2 haven't been playing that long. So read about our FS and I hope to hear from you.

Info is in my signature below

DeletedUser7002

Greetings and Welcome to the game!!!

I have a Fellowship that is taking in beginners so we would love to have you if you haven't joined one or you're not happy. Our members help out with questions, answers, daily visits, etc. I am the Archmage/Owner and I am willing to work with anyone that is willing to learn.

Please contact me if you'd like to join us. You're welcome to come to our FS and leave a message in a thread of your own also. I am teaching 3 new game players now and 2 haven't been playing that long. So read about our FS and I hope to hear from you.

Info is in my signature below
I am really new as in today. I can't make the archers and swords use their weapons they just get slaughtered. Am I too new?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Once you have a troop in range of an enemy, you have to click on the enemy, which will cause it to attack. The other possibility is to use the "finish fight" button (don't remember what it is called) to see what happens.