• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festal

DeletedUser5747

Festal is a teaching guild for new players in Winyandor. We are looking for new to the game players. We want to encourage and help new players and young cities to thrive. Taking these guild members under our wings to understand the benefit a fellowship and that camaraderie is the key to our strength, loyalty and devotion to all guilds. Most guild members are in the first 1-4 chapters and most as they grow and learn move on to bigger and more competitive guilds. However members are welcome to stay as long as they like. So, If you have new players as neighbors we want them! We want you if you are new to the game yourself, please consider joining us.

If you could invite them I will help them to become members you want in your own guild.;)

Example of invitation.

Hi there! I wanted to let you know that there is a great fellowship you may want to consider. Its all about learning how to play the game and helping each other.
Please visit ElMoonwen or search for the Fellowship Festal (newplayers2learn) if this sounds like something you'd like to try out. I think you could really benefit and enjoy the game much more.

From You:)

DeletedUser6368

so this is what you want out of players, and you kick me out of the fellowship cause I'm not doing enough, chatting enough.

DeletedUser5747

so this is what you want out of players, and you kick me out of the fellowship cause I'm not doing enough, chatting enough.
Once again, you razed your city and created a negative for the overall of the guild. We don't require you chat, we require courtesy and growth. When you can't follow simple rules (most guilds have guidelines and rules) that we have set for a productive learning environment then as mentioned in several warnings. you will be released from the alliance in order to offer a spot for someone who truly wants to be part of a team.

DeletedUser6368

stop being who you are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6368

Is it your goal to drive people from the game, Cyg? Cause I can't imagine anyone wanting to be in a Fellowship with you, after seeing how you behave.
How I behave LMAO, you Don't even really know me. If you met me in person you'd actually enjoy the friendship. I'm happy where I am now, but thanks for the time in the FS.

DeletedUser6368

I started over cause I wanted too, it's my city I can do what I want with it. I need to make changes and you didn't like it, and that insulted you OMG really!!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I started over cause I wanted too, it's my city I can do what I want with it. I need to make changes and you didn't like it, and that insulted you OMG really!!
The thing about the word "Fellowship" is that it kinda' implies cooperation. Would it really be too much work to post a message to the fellowship, or at least the Archmage, saying "I'm not happy with my city and I'm going to tear it down and start over."?

Most groups don't kick someone over a single thing. it's much more likely to be a collection of slights that culminated in frustration.
Perhaps you were too busy helping your fellowship members with what they needed, instead of what they wanted because they don't know how to play?

DeletedUser6368

The thing about the word "Fellowship" is that it kinda' implies cooperation. Would it really be too much work to post a message to the fellowship, or at least the Archmage, saying "I'm not happy with my city and I'm going to tear it down and start over."?

Most groups don't kick someone over a single thing. it's much more likely to be a collection of slights that culminated in frustration.
Perhaps you were too busy helping your fellowship members with what they needed, instead of what they wanted because they don't know how to play?
OH my some people take this game too serious, didn't think I had to say anything about it, city was too small anyway. Elmoon must be comfy in her shoes

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
OH my some people take this game too serious, didn't think I had to say anything about it, city was too small anyway. Elmoon must be comfy in her shoes
Like I said, people almost never kick someone out over a single thing. And like I said elsewhere (over people getting banned from the Inno Facebook Group), people are rarely honest (with themselves, let alone others) about why things happen to them. We all have a tendency to convince ourselves we are the victim and the other person is overly-sensitive.

DeletedUser5747

I started over cause I wanted too, it's my city I can do what I want with it. I need to make changes and you didn't like it, and that insulted you OMG really!![/Q
This is the last time I am going to respond to you. You could have notified me or any mage that you were starting over, you could have traded goods, you could have produced boosted goods after any of the countless messages sent for 4 weeks to produce boosted goods only. You were not the only person out of compliance. My guild has three rules. Boosted only. Use chat or guild wide messaging with respect. Use abbreviations for boosted in your city name. You hadn't complied with with any of the three. You were given ample time to respond and all that was received was statements as above. Some Guilds have rules, you want to raze your city, fine, not in my guilds. Stop insulting me, stop victimizing yourself, and stop badgering me in chat. I have blocked you here and I will block you there. Get over it and play on.