• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update to the Wholesale

• Thread starter DeletedUser4219
  • Start date

DeletedUser4219

I am reposting a reply here also since I am not sure if General Discussion is as effective for my concerns as possibly this section so i am posting this as a complaint and suggestion to go back to the previous more fair wholesale system.

First, a player should not be forced to trade since the goods needed can be days from available and not in the supply one may need. Second, the amounts earned were very hard earned and the cost was already prohibited for anything but the Marble, Steel, and Planks. With the disparity in fellowship activity, growth of players, primary boost levels and amounts needed for negotiation, or cater in the tournaments, it will now be almost impossible for me to make up those cost. And the players not in a fellowship are screwed. The old system allowed a player to be more independent and not forced into a fellowship which not everyone can do, nor are some of the ridiculous requirements of some fellowships an incentive. This is not right for you to keep changing the system that people worked in to develope their cities free of the constraints of limited trade availability and inability to join a fellowship that meets or accepts a players chosen style or availability of time.

Do you want this game to succeed??? The number of veteran players that left the game because of the previous unfair changes in scouting, and battling did not indicate that your update was considered unfair and generally disliked. What does it take for you to stop trying to fix what is not broken. Your choices belie the have fun concept. Where is the freedom of player style especially for those of us in the game over a year and you constantly update changes that impede our growth and advancement. You have not expanded the board for several months how about doing that instead of distroying the game with unfair arbitrary updates. This just sucks!

DeletedUser4132

Well with all these changes to get players to buy more, In my opinion ......
All they had to do to increase their cash flow was a very simple fix.... EXPAND THE PLAYING FIELD !!!
More playing field more expansion more growth more playing time this all equals more spending form the players.

Eventually this will come about and then everyone will go back to their happy lives......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6468

I really don't know who can afford this game to begin with. I can assure you it isn't anyone with an income <$500,000 per year if not more. If anyone making less than that spends more than $80 on this game in a year then they have gambling tendencies because that's equivalent to urinating in the wind.

This game really isn't THAT fun. It's more of a time killer. The coin games have quite frankly destroyed the gaming industry. All it takes are a few 1% of the wealth players to become addicted and that's who the game gets catered to. Siphoning the money from someones parents.

Let me put it in basic terms. I AM a highly intelligent person (tavist, you shouldn't claim yourself otherwise). I find the cost versus gain of this game insulting. I was willing to spend 20$ for enough coins to buy hopefully 5 plots of land. To me that seemed fair enough. But as it turns out, that 20$ would get me MAYBE 2 and then game inflation would take over. No thanks. I decided early on in the coin gaming beginnings that I would not contribute my hard earned money to greedy gaming companies.

That being said, thank you for the free game. Unfortunately for you, I don't have an addictive personality. And I don't like my intelligence being insulted by unfair and quite frankly unethical gaming industry practices.

DeletedUser3642

I will play a game (and even help support with some purchases) as long as the "fun factor" is there. With this update to the trader, they have completely removed the fun factor for me. I already announced to my fellowship that I will be leaving is this isn't changed back. I'm not going to waste my time on companies that frustrate their users. I can't imagine that this idea made it through beta without any backlash. That should have been their first indication that users would not accept it.

DeletedUser4373

InnoGames get your act together, this is a very bad move, put the trader back the way it was. First you raised the price of expansion plots, then you screwed up the fighting so it is overly difficult, and now you want to change the trader for the worse. Please explain why I should not organize a boycott of any further purchase of diamonds? Do you even consult your customers before introducing such foolish greedy changes?

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_4.png

DeletedUser2870

I will play a game (and even help support with some purchases) as long as the "fun factor" is there. With this update to the trader, they have completely removed the fun factor for me. I already announced to my fellowship that I will be leaving is this isn't changed back. I'm not going to waste my time on companies that frustrate their users. I can't imagine that this idea made it through beta without any backlash. That should have been their first indication that users would not accept it.

Same here. I notified my FS when I heard of the changes by the betaplayers that this would be the last straw and as far as Im concerned it is.
I do not mind paying for premiumfunctions and have spent a tidy sum on elvenar, but this does it. The fun is pretty much gone, prices keep rising for less returns. Im stuck because I played too fast for their liking. Fine. I ll wait until the end of the month. Then either this is undone, or Im gone.

DeletedUser1996

ITS TIME A REVOLT HERE IN ELVENAR !! Revolt@ to break away from or rise against constituted authority, as by open rebellion; cast off allegiance or subjection to those in authority; rebel; mutiny:
NO MORE DIAMOND BUYING TILL THIS IS FIXED !!

DeletedUser6476

Same here. I notified my FS when I heard of the changes by the betaplayers that this would be the last straw and as far as Im concerned it is.
I do not mind paying for premium functions and have spent a tidy sum on elvenar, but this does it. The fun is pretty much gone, prices keep rising for less returns. Im stuck because I played too fast for their liking. Fine. I ll wait until the end of the month. Then either this is undone, or Im gone.

I had heard this was in beta test and not being well received at all. They have completely ignored their player base. The change to the wholesaler is abominable. For those of us that cant use your "new" fighting system it was the only way for us to advance even at a painfully slow rate. As you have taken this way from us now I will have to consider if i even remain in the game. Admit your mistake and change it back.

DeletedUser5336

I am also considering withdrawing - apparently some players got warning, perhaps those in beta, and were able to dump their Main Hall before this went into effect - but I didn't save up $4 million to bleed it away on ambush pricing for goods needed to complete the tasks of the game or quest. I've found the game to be fun . . . but the change to combat occurred shortly after I joined, making fighting impractical, even if it might have conserved on goods - that only works if you can actually win in combat! Now this - just seems like Inno is only in it for the money. Sad that such talented developers have lost sight of the game and their customers in a short-sighted pursuit of profits!

DeletedUser1996

Now this - just seems like Inno is only in it for the money. Sad that such talented developers have lost sight of the game and their customers in a short-sighted pursuit of profits!
Time to BOYCOTT INNO - - NO MORE DIAMOND BUYING TILL THESE STUPID THINGS ARE FIX !!

DeletedUser2870

Time to BOYCOTT INNO - - NO MORE DIAMOND BUYING TILL THESE STUPID THINGS ARE FIX !!

I started not buying diamonds anymore after the changes in the battlesystem, with the exception of a starterpack on new worlds.
Many players already did the same, but apparently they didnt care then. They just raised the prices for those who still do. Im done with that.
If I add up the money I spent on the different worlds over the past year and a half I reach around €800,-- Quite a sum, but back then I thought it worth it and I dont mind paying if the game is good and the returns are worth it.
In fact, after I stopped paying I only stayed because I had invested that money in the game. Over the last half year or so I went from playing every 3 hours (resetting from my phone at work during breaks) to every 9 hours. Then to once per day in my main worlds.
Now, Ive had it. If this is not undone I see no reason to keep playing.
I made some good friends here, but we can keep in touch by other means or in other games. I dont need elvenar for that.

DeletedUser5278

I'm a bit confused about this. You still had Flurry points until today?
I meant buildings that I'd won during the Flurry event that had given me ranking points. Apparently, a month after the event Inno took back those points last night. As Inno didn't put out a public statement to players explaining their action - it still isn't crystal clear exactly what/why happened. The information I've gotten today has been through advanced players - not Inno - which I view as a big customer relations gaffe.