• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OMG OMG OMG

• Thread starter DeletedUser6083
  • Start date

DeletedUser6083

Super troops sale....I am runing to the bank now, runnnning...nowww will spend 10k $ on archers, omg omg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 125

DeletedUser3821

"Can't sense" and "difficult to convey" are not the same thing. I sense lots of sarcasm from some people.
I stand corrected sir. :D Glad I was able to convey it without any harm done.

DeletedUser2757

When one clicks on this offer package, under the title heading "Get your Diamonds now" there are three little icons: diamonds, troops, and a little gift box. When one clicks on the little gift box icon, a page comes up where one can enter a coupon code and then click a "redeem" button.

Elvenar diamonds.png

Does this mean it's possible to purchase "gift" diamonds to give to another player via a redemption code? If so, I can't find the mechanism for doing so -- am I just missing it?