• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Voucher

DeletedUser2396

I notice that when you go to purchase Diamonds now there is also an option for a 16 digit number for Voucher
How do you go about getting a voucher and/or the 16 digit number for one?

DeletedUser5672

I am wondering the same! I got an e-mail saying I was getting 200 diamonds but couldn't get them without a voucher number!

DeletedUser5709

Has this been resolved? I would like to buy diamonds with an itunes gift card.

DeletedUser4194

You need to contact Support, we can assist you with this. :)

DeletedUser4671

There are no game cards or vouchers available to purchase for this game.

The vouchers tab you see in the purchase menu is used by certain countries that do not have access to most common payment network systems.

We do apologize for the confusion and hopefully this will clear up any questions that you might have.

DeletedUser6205

Moderator: You may want to notate that on the page where it says voucher. I was just looking and trying to find out what these vouchers were also. Thank you!

DeletedUser6167

It would be nice if we could use the voucher program, to send a gift as we will call it, too other members of the community if we so please. Could this be a possibility in the future? I for one would like to send gift to my SF members for there birthday. Or just a neighbor I talk to who is not in my FS or any FS. I myself like the idea! Who else out there elf or human like's this idea?

DeletedUser6335

In the many games I play (or have played) I always wondered why they don't give the option to gift the "currency" or things purchased with it to your friends. It seems to me they'd make more money this way - folks who might not buy could very well have someone who would buy for them (for Birthday or gift holidays).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In the many games I play (or have played) I always wondered why they don't give the option to gift the "currency" or things purchased with it to your friends. It seems to me they'd make more money this way - folks who might not buy could very well have someone who would buy for them (for Birthday or gift holidays).
One of the most common things devs list as a reason for this is that it makes it too easy for players to use fraud to get ahead. A throw-away account uses a fake/stolen credit card to purchase goods, then distributes the proceeds among several real accounts, only one of which is theirs. At the point when the fraud is discovered, the devs have to risk annoying a bunch of innocent people in order to remove the stolen materials, or leave them in place and the cheater gets away with it. If they ban all of the involved accounts, they may be kicking out a bunch of perfectly innocent people.

it's much easier to just not allow anything that might be obtained by fraud to be distributed to other accounts at all.

DeletedUser6335

@Ashrem thanks - that certainly makes sense. It's just such a bummer they even have to take precautions like that. *sigh*

BizDani

What about rather than gifting purchased diamonds to another player - how about purchasing a voucher number that can only be applied once. You buy the number which represents 1100 diamonds for instance. The voucher number is sent to the player's email. Then this number could be applied to any user but it would only be used once.

Works nicely like a gift-card. Has a one time spendable value. Not likely a tremendous development effort and doesn't leave itself open to widespread fraud. The largest dev effort would be up-front in adapting the current infrastructure in applying a credit card purchase to use the voucher number and apply it to the user spending it. This might even already be in place with the current voucher system (whatever that does)

This way I could have a contest in my ship offering Diamonds as a reward.

All the Best,

Biz

DeletedUser4781

I have thought about gifting diamonds before, but I understand the concern for fraud. As an Archmage, I wish there something I could gift my fellowship members. Either for birthdays or achievements. Diamonds would be great but goods or something else would work as well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have thought about gifting diamonds before, but I understand the concern for fraud. As an Archmage, I wish there something I could gift my fellowship members. Either for birthdays or achievements. Diamonds would be great but goods or something else would work as well.
About the best you can do at the moment is donate KP to an ancient Wonder if they have one, or ask them to post the worst possible trade and accept it. ie, you can gift them a thousand stone by having them put up a trade request offering 400 wood for 1400 stone then 400 stone for 400 wood, and they will be up 1000 stone after you accept both.

DeletedUser2963

Gifting goods is actually pretty easy, just tell your member to post a zero star trade to get the goods.

Example
10,000 T1 for 630 T2
10,000T1 for 160 T3
10,000 T2 for 630 T3

or
10,000 any tier for 2500 same tier

edit @Ashrem , lol

DeletedUser9056

I actually do
That picture was a fake ...I saw it on google images:p
url