• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Allow all 3 of the training camps to train 5 troops so you can train 15 groups not just 5

DeletedUser1766

One of the biggest problems I have faced in the tournaments is trying to train enough troops. I have my barracks upgraded as far as I can go and the other camps as well but it is hard to have to decide which group of units to train when I want groups from each camp.

It would be really useful if we could train training group troops in the training camp and mercenary groups in the mercenary camp as well as the 5 groups in the barracks. I have my training running constantly now but even with 4 armories I cannot recover the troops I have lost. More important than that though is that I want to be able to train elven sword acrobats, dogs and drone riders at the same time without having to use 3 of my 5 slots. I have to go to each camp to collect the troops when they are trained but why do the training camp and the mercenary camp not train their own troops? Why not allow us to train 5 in each at the same time.

With the squad sizes in the new tournaments being so large we need to be able to train more than just 5 at a time. The only time I do not train now is when I am asleep. The rest of the time it is running constantly but having to choose which unit to train means that if I go for variety I never get enough trained and I always run out during a tournament.

Please consider allowing each camp to train and have them all running at the same time so we can train units in each camp simultaneously.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Careful what you wish for. I'm willing to bet if they implemented this it would come with a reduction in training speed of more than 66%, and a reduction in armory effectiveness of more than 66%. This will leave you with the same (or worse) output, and force you to use all 3 buildings all the time regardless of what troop mix you'd prefer to train.

The resent change from 8 to 4 encounters partly came from player requests- we wanted to do the fights faster, or fewer. I was even one of the players who suggested that fighting should clear 2 encounters at a time and squad sizes should double. Not only did they double, but then they doubled again...yay.

DeletedUser1766

Careful what you wish for. I'm willing to bet if they implemented this it would come with a reduction in training speed of more than 66%, and a reduction in armory effectiveness of more than 66%. This will leave you with the same (or worse) output, and force you to use all 3 buildings all the time regardless of what troop mix you'd prefer to train.

The resent change from 8 to 4 encounters partly came from player requests- we wanted to do the fights faster, or fewer. I was even one of the players who suggested that fighting should clear 2 encounters at a time and squad sizes should double. Not only did they double, but then they doubled again...yay.
Good point. I was putting a view from a member of my fellowship. I am not sure I can manage to do every tournament with the losses the new system is causing. I have just about wiped out my entire army in very short time. Apparently I have done so many provinces that my tournament battles are almost as bad as the map one. I gave up on the map ones a while back. I fought out to the tenth ring but when they changed the whole battle structure I was no longer able to fight, then they ruined my mages and now the only fighting I can do is almost out of reach. I do not know why they want to make it so hard.

We would still only be able to fight the same as now with the same no of units but it would be nice if we had an army so we could decide which unit to take. I just wanted to have a choice. As it is now I have to decide do I train Treants for the next one or orcs, do I train dogs or sword acrobats or drone riders. I could train all 3 in turn but then I will have limited troops in the next tournament. I just train one type I have a better army to take to battle.

DeletedUser7569

If all three buildings allowed for training another option is to reduce the slots per building. Say, allow each building to train three groups at a time, which would allow nine versus the current five once maxed out.