• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Generally Inappropriate Quests

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A person completing the Dwarf chapter either already has all the sorceresses they need, or they don't want them at all because they aren't fighting. A non-declinable quest to produce 30 sorceresses at the end of chapter 6 seems like, at best, a waste of time and resources, and at worst an irritant for players.

DeletedUser1996

Yes thats true - Perhaps one day they will adjust those kind of quests to the option of the players choice !

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There are a few quests that need fixing, I'll try to track them on my Beta as I go.
iirc there's one in fairies that annoyed me where long after you are done getting everything up to max level it asks you to make the upgrade materials x times.
Same for dwarves, long after I had built all of my granite I got a quest to build one-- luckily starting a build satisfies that quest, and you can cancel before it's done.
Same with some of the culture quests- a couple are "Build a monster fountain" types where you very likely already have done that. Those should be changed to include "or have"

DeletedUser624

There are far too many non-declineable quests (IMHO). I had one for Wood elves that will never be completed, hence I have one (normal) quest that I will now only be able to do (OK, not a big deal to me any more at this late stage, I think). The "bogus" quest calls for a total of 16 grafting sites. I didn't have enough room for all of them, so I made about half each (3/6 marble, 2/4 planks, 4/6 steel), then I moved onto the Sorcerers section. Deleted all the grafting buildings. Just starting a build wasn't good enough, they had to finish to be counted (I tried building one and deleted it immediately). The Dwarf section called for a level 16 steel manufactory, but my highest at the time was only at 11. I didn't think it mattered much -- figured I get one up to that level eventually. By the time I did, though, I was moving on to the Fairies section. After I finished the level 16 steel, got the eye-rolling "Awesome" for finishing, then I started receiving more dwarf quests (build a 3x7 Ancient Ground, 13 hours until I can delete it... no, I do not want to keep it)! Does anyone actually look at quests in the story line? I don't want some huge culture building. Let me choose what buildings I want. Stop trying to force buildings on me I have no desire in my village, Inno.