• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairy Building Layout

DeletedUser6372

Okay, so we did dwarves, I'm wanting to plan ahead for Faeries. I came up with an initial layout that wasn't particularly good, but at least was in the same 3x3 that I had set aside for my Dwarves. If one could sneak a row from adjacent square, you could fit in another day farm, I suppose.

An extra couple of expansions nets me an extra couple of day farms like this but it was still really pretty lousy.

Does anyone else have any compact fairy layouts or could help tweak this?

DeletedUser3297

The layout is good, but you have a few to many dayfarms. If you do 5 day and 4 night, you will breeze through the chapter without getting techlocked and without wasting resources.

DeletedUser6372

Wow, fairies just flew by with that build. Anyone got any ideas on how to run Orcs?

I've got an idea which has roughly the ratio I need, it does require three additional expansions, but that's going to be inevitable with the 5x7 Rally Points. But I have found that 4x plus the road is exactly a 10 x 15, which makes things fairly easy for calculating. But I bet other smarter people could work in a more compact mushroom farm area.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I've got an idea which has roughly the ratio I need, it does require three additional expansions, but that's going to be inevitable with the 5x7 Rally Points.
Same space slight tweak 3 more farms
But if at all possible, get more space for them, and start with extra farms, switching to more rally points as you go. I would even go so far as to start like this just keep the northeast farms at level 1, and kill them off to get more rally points later