• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Maz Mellor

I am starting this thread as a place for Archmages and Mages to share information about possible new recruits. Could be you have active but as-yet unaffiliated players in your neighborhood; could be someone just applied to your fellowship, but for whatever reason, you can't accept them. Chances are, one of us will be delighted to hear about a new prospect for recruitment. So, share away!

Helpful information to include about any prospect:
  • Username (obvs)
  • Boosts
  • Score
  • Whether producing non-boosted goods
  • If a neighbor, whether active in the trader (and do they trade fairly?)
  • If a neighbor, whether returns aid

Maz Mellor

OK, I'll start. :cool: Here are a few folks from around my neighborhood:

amejia - Steel, Scrolls, Dust - score 33,382 - producing non-boosted; recently left fellowship, not sure why

Hawksmoor - Planks, Silk, Gems - score 10,828 - producing non-boosted; ignored an invitation from me a long time ago but has since become more active (visiting me regularly, etc.) and you may have better luck ;)

Bardoc - Marble, Crystal, Elixir - score 6838 - producing boosted only; visits me pretty regularly (maybe not quite a daily player)

RavenClear - Marble, Crystal, Elixir - score 1242 - producing non-boosted; has posted some odd trades, may need guidance there

Last edited:

DeletedUser5747

I am starting this thread as a place for Archmages and Mages to share information about possible new recruits. Could be you have active but as-yet unaffiliated players in your neighborhood; could be someone just applied to your fellowship, but for whatever reason, you can't accept them. Chances are, one of us will be delighted to hear about a new prospect for recruitment. So, share away!

Helpful information to include about any prospect:
  • Username (obvs)
  • Boosts
  • Score
  • Whether producing non-boosted goods
  • If a neighbor, whether active in the trader (and do they trade fairly?)
  • If a neighbor, whether returns aid
Did I miss in what world?

DeletedUser3122

Thanks Maz!

crazyape65 3030 score - marble, elixir, crystal - has several non-boosted, has put items on the trader, has used diamonds for workshop & house.

Char1ie Foxtrot (the L is actually a number 1) - 3051 score - silk, marble, gems - has all 3 tier 1 goods (will need coaching on that), has put items on the trader, has used diamonds for culture

Plaits - score 4584 - dust, silk, planks - has tier 1 (in large number) and silk built so far, and constantly cross-tier trades, but based on the way their city is set up, it appears this may be a 2nd account and they know what they're doing

Maz Mellor

One more:

ManosdeFuego - Steel, Crystal, Elixir - score 638 - producing non-boosted; has posted some odd trades, may need guidance there

Maz Mellor

Two more good prospects (just applied to Mystique but we can't accommodate them):

mirzaeii - Planks, Silk, Dust - score 7453 - producing non-boosted
LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE - Steel, Scrolls, Elixir - score 795 - producing non-boosted

I was thinking it might be cool to post follow-ups if you reach out to any of these prospects and they end up joining. Just so we all know our system is working, at least part of the time. :cool:

DeletedUser3122

Two more good prospects (just applied to Mystique but we can't accommodate them):

mirzaeii - Planks, Silk, Dust - score 7453 - producing non-boosted
LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE - Steel, Scrolls, Elixir - score 795 - producing non-boosted

I was thinking it might be cool to post follow-ups if you reach out to any of these prospects and they end up joining. Just so we all know our system is working, at least part of the time. :cool:

Unfortunately I didn't keep track because I based an invite on boosted goods and score. But none have responded, so at this point, it's keeping track. hehe

mirzaeii sounds interesting except we're overrun with those goods, oh well!

Thanks for the updates

DeletedUser3821

mirzaeli="Player not found" in Arendyll .... :(
It's a shame because my FS could REALLY use a few new members with those boosts. Darn it.

If anyone out there has planks boosted and is looking for a FS, please contact me, or Teeo, or Lady of Wind and Flowers, or Schorch, or Sindacu...all Mages of The Mutineers. TY :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Maz Mellor

Someone should really snap up my new neighbor, whose city has been growing by leaps and bounds:

Trueone1 - Planks, Scrolls, Dust - score 2152 - producing non-boosted

Then there's this player, who recently applied to join Mystique but did not meet our current needs:

nikitablood - Marble, Silk, Gems - score 874 - producing non-boosted; has trader built

DeletedUser5747

Someone should really snap up my new neighbor, whose city has been growing by leaps and bounds:

Trueone1 - Planks, Scrolls, Dust - score 2152 - producing non-boosted

Then there's this player, who recently applied to join Mystique but did not meet our current needs:

nikitablood - Marble, Silk, Gems - score 874 - producing non-boosted; has trader built
Thanks, I sent notes to both. We could use both of them. Thanks for the leads!! ;)

Maz Mellor

Thanks, I sent notes to both. We could use both of them. Thanks for the leads!! ;)

You're welcome! I see they both accepted, too—happy days. :D

If you think you will have more openings anytime soon, you might want to keep an eye on JABELL 1 (Planks, Scrolls, Dust) and Kampalo (Planks, Silk, Gems)....

Last edited:

DeletedUser5747

You're welcome! I see they both accepted, too—happy days. :D Actually they both joined us. I will look into these other two if we can't get some gains out of a few lollygaggers. :confused: Thanks so much. I need leads in other worlds if you know someone. hint hint:p

If you think you will have more openings anytime soon, you might want to keep an eye on JABELL 1 (Planks, Scrolls, Dust) and Kampalo (Planks, Silk, Gems)....

Maz Mellor

A few more folks who have applied to Mystique in the last couple of days but who don't meet our requirements (does anybody actually read our descriptions any more?!):

Nana0101 - Steel, Scrolls, Elixir - score 6327 - producing non-boosted

AngelEllie
- Marble, Crystal, Elixir - score 2429 - producing non-boosted

Mr.XYZ
- Marble, Crystal, Gems - score 899 - producing non-boosted; has trader built

DeletedUser3122

(does anybody actually read our descriptions any more?!):

I wondered the same. I've gotten applicants that don't meet hardly any of the requirements. I think they apply at any FS they see on here maybe, or just hit some random FS in the list in the game. I would love to get some of the ones you post, but none of them have the goods we need, save for gems. Thanks for posting though! Sorry I never take the time. But I haven't been getting applicants either.