• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders and Non Active Members

DeletedUser6921

Perhaps an addition to the game would be if a member is expelled for non activity, then the knowledge points be returned to the player who donated them. Chances are that if the member is not active in the fellowship these points will never produce the rewards for the donations.

DeletedUser8259

This is the 3rd thread I've read in this section titled "Implemented Ideas and Suggestions" and none of them have been implemented. wth?

Is this like those rock star concerts they have on soap operas where the guy can't sing worth a shirt but we're all supposed to pretend like he's great?

I like this game, but c'mon - we're not THAT stupid.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The developers don't participate. The moderators have exactly one option: look at the list of things we are planning, and if the suggestion is there, archive it. I interpret the implemented as "An idea that is similar to this has been forwarded to the developers who have not yet rejected it"

Last edited:

DeletedUser8259

implemented = not yet rejected

At least that makes sense in a convoluted sort of way.

I was going by the standard definition of implemented. Silly me!