• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blocking another player

DeletedUser9499

I am curious as to how we can block another player from sending us emails? Thanks

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I don't think there is a way in game to block another players messages. If the messages are rude or degrading you can report that player with the little red button under their picture in the message. If its just annoying you might be able to contact support and explain the situation and they might be able to do something. I am not sure if they can block him from sending you messages or not, but you could try. If your not sure how to get to support, right click in game will bring up a pop up a box, click the support link, then put in a ticket and they will send you an email. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser9499

Hi Sir Squirrel, yes that did help. I don't want to report, just was curious how to block from receiving messages. Thanks!

DeletedUser9528

our archmage block an archmage from harassing but dont know know

DeletedUser1317

Yes there is.. if you go and read in the Wiki pages you will find.

When you use the 'report' button in our messages, that is also an auto block, that can NOT be undone at any time. Once you block someone that will never change.