• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture buildings

DeletedUser9598

Hey,

I am new to the game and not sure that this was not already suggested, but I want to ask about it.

Is it possible when a player is visiting other player with mouse over his cultural buildings they to show how much culture they are giving?

Cause if you are not familiar with the city you are visiting and its building or even if you are visiting the same city as you own, but still did not reached that far with your city progression you might not know which are best culture buildings giving the most culture and which one to polish first.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A poll about this last year resulted in a high margin of support, but the developers do not look to this forum for info. A few more votes on the original (which did not have an exopiry date) might convince someone to resurrect it on Beta if it hasn't already been done there.

Previous thread: Tooltips for Neighborly Help

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
How can you be sure?
I can't be 100% sure, but the volunteer forum moderators have said they don't. The U.S. English forums are only one of several forums, and Inno appears to be primarily a central European company for whom english probably isn't their first, or even second (for some of them) language, and there is a beta forum which is specifically for conducting polls and trying things out. Aside from the number of forums for Elvenar, there are forums for their several other games, most of which are larger than Elvenar, so it's not surprising that the U.S. English forum is not a priority for them.

DeletedUser8187

Then why have an idea and suggestion forum?? If they don't have someone keeping tabs on the feedback threads.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Then why have an idea and suggestion forum?? If they don't have someone keeping tabs on the feedback threads.
It serves several purposes. Discussion happen here, often important, and then may be replicated on the Beta forum by interested players. Volunteer moderators can watch for significant issues and pass them up the line. And new players can find conversations about past issues and learn about the existence of the beta forums if they are keen to participate (The beta is open, so anyone can join and make suggestions.)

DeletedUser9469

I didn't know the beta was open that is good to know...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You have to be playing in the beta first, so go to beta.elvenar.com and sign up, then you can use the in-game link to get to the forums and register there.