• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.36

DeletedUser1016

The news window sounds like a great improvement. Should reduce confusion among non-forum participants.
Totally agree with this, a long awaited feature - thank you InnoGame for this...and again, thank you for listening...

CHANDY

I am now entertaining HALFLINGS in my city, though I am very pleased to be rid of ugly bldgs from the orc race I cannot stipulate enough how slow the halfling race has slowed the game. 15 fields take up a lot of room and 9 farms add to the mass but my complaint is the duration of hours to get the apples carrots and pumpkins (12 hrs) to get small amounts of much needed fruits and veggies. one needs to spend weeks to get enough savvy soup to move up in the tech tree only to be sideswiped by having to use your savvy soup to build and grow your farms and fields. The system is so out of wack timewise that the halflings are more a nuisance than a thrill. My suggestion is cut back on hours needed and add more product amounts to move the game forward. I am stuck in the same place in the techtree for 2 weeks now and see no way of moving up with the high cost and hrs to do so.

DeletedUser1016

though I am very pleased to be rid of ugly bldgs from the orc race I cannot stipulate enough how slow the halfling race has slowed the game.
...you have no idea - the last eight [8] tech tree research items are going to take forever...I just keep pouring my KP into any Ancient Wonder I can find - it is too slow - even with the 15 fields it's going to take months to work through the last third of the tech tree. I'm working on getting my portal to level 3 and forgoing moving along the tech tree, which slows things even more; and that is where I'm going to stop until I have to build it to the last and ultimate fourth level. Hopefully getting the portal higher, and in combination with my Blooming Trader AW I'll be able to start moving along!!!

DeletedUser1430

Edit: It now shows up. Which is great! Looking forward to what showed up on Beta today in a week or two. People here will either be thrilled or sorely disappointed with it's arrival.

Previously:
No new news window for me. I've cleared my cache on all the browsers I've tried, thinking that was the issue. Is this update not finished?

xWHnTL2.png

(Whatever happened to the fellowship window going to the last person you were on? I was looking forward to less clicking.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2334

I like this feature as its somewhat helpful. What about maintaining the notification and news window when visiting neighbors? There must be a programming issue, but I'm still not sure why these disappear when visiting another city?

DeletedUser8818

why would you update during an event? It somehow glitched my game leaving me unable to play correctly and has cost me any chances of finishing. Yes I cleared caches and took all the propr steps. VERY poor timing!! :( Also I hope the 2nd part of this event doesn't include having to gather soo many relics @ the end, especially in such a short event!! Do you ever stop and think that some of us are stuck in places where this just isnt possible?!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get rid of the messages? They show up as red and the stupid thing is making me think it's something that it's not. I'd love to delete the one about the update, but it just sits there. :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You can't get rid of it. And if you reprot it, they'll say it isn't a bug. But you should report it anyway, using the in-game support tool

To access support, when logged into the game, use the question mark from the gear pop-up at bottom right:
upload_2017-8-21_15-44-10.png