• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prepare for the Masquerade!

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen mentioned in our announcement thread, Estrella is getting ready to visit your cities. Please make sure that you are all in festive attire and ready to have a great time! We would love to hear your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6892

The 'taxes' quests in the last special event (herds) were just too much, I quit the quest, i play to have fun, not get stressed trying to keep up...
--The Masquerade has a couple of the quests that need items from non-boosted goods. I no longer have these buildings; in fact, I thought it was recommended by the game to produce boosteds, encouraging trades. This feels like going backwards, usurping space that is difficult and expensive to come by if I do build to complete the quests, too. It just doesn't makes sense to me that some of the quests being so extreme that 'only 13 quests' which actually will also take extra time to do, isn't such a small amount of quests to get done....
--I will really need to see if the prizes are worth it for the level i am on; for some, it may be great, but the last special-Herds...was overwhelming and expensive as far as goods, supplies, and such, am currently working at the beginning of Ch6 and paying out goods as if everything has already been upgraded and i can make goods all day long...
--All players being at different levels, and each play a bit differently, so although not speaking for everyone; I do feel these two points, the 'taxes' and items from non boosted factories many longer have may not just be an issue that i disagree with....
--all this being said; I really enjoy this game and just won't do the special events if I can't afford to do them the way they are set up at this time...thank you for listening!
Have a great day!

DeletedUser8847

Estella can visit some other town than mine if that is possible. I don't want to play that quest. And certainly I don't want any buildings etc with it. Herds did their thing. I am negative. How can I wait something else than same amount of everything?
And please invent storage place to the useless material that is too expensive to sell.
Since Herbs left gathering of herbs building I have had only problems to think where I can put it, it takes too much room in everywhere plus it's ugly... sorry but truth is truth

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Why, oh WHYYYYYYYYYY do we have to produce all 3 Tier 1 goods for quest #11 & #12? I only have the space to add 1 factory of my 2 non-boosted goods, but then it will take 3 days to finish quest #12. I'm so disappointed right now...

Here's a great situation that just came up- new applicant to the FS, and they have non-boosted factories. Obviously our FS is boosted only since anything else is(was?) extremely inefficient.

How do I tell this potential new recruit that we would like to have them join us, but they will need to switch to a boosted only build--- except for the event starting Monday, then you will need them.
So delete them after?
But rebuild them for the following event?
Rinse and repeat?
Ridiculous.

Why Inno would you make the quest ask us to do one of the dumbest things you can do in a city? What's next, a quest to have no more than zero residences?

"We want to encourage trading"
"Now we want you to build non-boosted factories":rolleyes:

It's not that hard to make quests that reward progress.
"Have 2 (max level that you have unlocked) boosted factories"
"Have 5 (max level that you have unlocked) Residences"
or quests that actually encourage helping each other:
"Provide neighborly help to (10x your chapter) neighbors"
"Post (1x your chapter) trades"
"Take (1x your chapter) trades"

Last edited:

DeletedUser1016

Wait untill you see the amount of goods that prize wil cost you.
Not to mention you have to build non-bonus factories to complete the quests.
The question for me is, are the grand prizes worth it if they produce Mana? Having all my culture producing buildings having mana as a component is very important to me and would be worth the high price of goods if the buildings are better then anything I can get w/o diamonds. This may be an event more geared towards more advanced players if the mana is great enough per tile?

DeletedUser7421

Having fallen behind in the main quests, and now being in dwarves trying to catch up on the main quests fast, (while realizing that since I already have a lvl 2 dwarvian portal that I'll have to tear it down and rebuild it and re-upgrade it to lvl 2 to meet the non-declinable quest - just about has me ready to quit.

Seeing an event that requires production of unboosted goods?! I only produce boosted goods because space is so limited and unboosted factories are so inefficient. And the amounts to pay - it's all I have in stock and more - all for a building that I don't have room.

Seeing the quests for this event - I'm about finished. Good job developers, you've just about lost another player. This game is supposed to be fun, and it's not. It gives me a headache - just one kick, slap and knockdown after another.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1016

I'm not in a manna chapter, and not building extra factories to make non-boosted goods. Sayonara, event.
Yeah...sounds like just a small group of players will see value in the prizes - players who purchase mana producing buildings via diamonds can purchase much better; and everyone below chapter 9 probably don't see the value considering the cost of goods and difficulty building none boosted buildings. So it just might be none-paying players above chapter 9....sounds like an elite group - LOL...

DeletedUser

4x7?? Holy Mackerel, man... My Beta and my main Live are barely Chapter 3! And those are my most advanced cities. My Beta I'll push through because I've already blown more than 1000 crystal, I'm not wasting it, and I've already started collecting the 2500 EACH scrolls and silk I'll need. And there's five days left. Right. o_O