• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where did the $9.99 diamond option go?

DeletedUser9474

I'm not too happy with the changes. I can't afford to spend $50 frequently and the loss of so many lower end options makes me feel the game is too greedy. I've spent my cash for the first month I've been playing but I'm thinking to cut my losses now and move on. I mean $199? Who pays that for this kind of game?

DeletedUser3821

I'm not too happy with the changes. I can't afford to spend $50 frequently and the loss of so many lower end options makes me feel the game is too greedy. I've spent my cash for the first month I've been playing but I'm thinking to cut my losses now and move on. I mean $199? Who pays that for this kind of game?
You'd be surprised. I know a few players that spend that and more every month.:eek: Where do you think all those magical buildings and snails/turtles etc. come from? Some folks have money to burn, and some have more money than common sense, IMO. :rolleyes: No, I don't say that out of "jealousy" because I can't afford to do that. I say that because if I could afford to do that, I could probably afford to take a cruise or road trip, or do something else that gets me out of the house and away from the computer. ;)

DeletedUser9474

You'd be surprised. I know a few players that spend that and more every month.:eek: Where do you think all those magical buildings and snails/turtles etc. come from? Some folks have money to burn, and some have more money than common sense, IMO. :rolleyes: No, I don't say that out of "jealousy" because I can't afford to do that. I say that because if I could afford to do that, I could probably afford to take a cruise or road trip, or do something else that gets me out of the house and away from the computer. ;)
Yeah or move to Tahiti.. I hear it's a magical place... ;) To be clear, I'm not giving anyone crap for spending their own cash I just don't believe there are that many players putting 200 a month into a 'free' game where there is limited interaction with others. You could buy a whole playstation on Ebay for that... It feels to me, and I'm a long time game player (hey, I'm old LOL) that the company is trying to push higher diamond sales to an uncomfortable degree.

DeletedUser3507

I liked the old amounts myself, and yes I blow over a $100 a month on this game.