• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Masquerade part II

DeletedUser8847

Produce Beverages 50 times
- Produce Bread 30 times
- Scout 1 Province or upgrade 1 Building to Level 10 or higher //takes about 2-3 Days
- Solve 26 Encounters or gain 26 Relics //takes 3 provinces or a day/round in tournament
- Research 1 Technology or upgrade 1 building to level 12 or higher //takes 1-3 days
- Produce Simple Tools 40 times
- Gain 14 Relics //another 2 provinces or day/round in tournament
- Upgrade 4 Buildings to Level 4 or higher
- Produce Advanced Tools 16 times and Gain a good amount of Supplies (almost the amount of supplies you'll get from the 16 productions)
- Spend 23 Knowledge Points //again a day
- Produce Basket of Groceries 12 times and Gain a good amount of Supplies (almost the amount of supplies you'll get from the 12 productions)
- Produce Toolbox 10 times and Gain a good amount of Supplies (same as above) // 1 day

Risen Malchiah

Wow, so no change at all?? What was even the point of asking for feedback if they didn't make changes? Honestly, if I was one of the respondents on the beta forum, I'd be insulted.

DeletedUser8847

That was only spoiler I found in this moment,
however I am surprised that they didn't publish it here nor fact they listened to Beta players and skipped us others.
Plus those that are playing Beta too are hardcore players, it is easy for them to do those things, even difficult ones, pretty easily. I can say this because I know some players that are there, known them a long time

DeletedUser8847

But that list is hard one to new comers.
They should had listened if we also have something to say about this but they chose not to.

This seems going more and more to way where they stop listening what's our perspective and expectations to events. I don't like this. Not at all and I certainly know that I am not doing that event - only few easier ones to get instants but that will be that.

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, I'm not so upset about the event itself, as bad as it is. I'm more upset that they specifically made a discussion for it on the beta forum, asked for input, thanked people for the input and then ignored it all. Downright stupid actually.

They listened to advice regarding part 1, why not for part 2?

qaccy

It's definitely possible to complete in time. Those 'estimates' given above are a bit exaggerated at best or biased at worst.

The 'optimal' amount of workshops appears to be 12, in order to complete the basket quest in a single cycle. Taking that number into account, all the workshop productions require a total of 43.5 hours at minimum, with the other quests being possible to work on alongside them. The KP and relic quests can be completed in a matter of minutes, which leaves the 3 building upgrade quests. A person who's constantly (over)scouting probably already has their scout running so it won't be long to complete that, and if it is it's probably faster in most cases to upgrade a new building from 1 all the way up to 12. Same deal with the research option. Summing it up, the timer is indeed a bit tight but at least from my perspective, it's definitely possible to complete without an insane level of effort and it's a marked improvement over 'breaking the bank' on the later quests in the Herds event.

DeletedUser9474

It's definitely possible to complete in time. Those 'estimates' given above are a bit exaggerated at best or biased at worst.

The 'optimal' amount of workshops appears to be 12, in order to complete the basket quest in a single cycle. Taking that number into account, all the workshop productions require a total of 43.5 hours at minimum, with the other quests being possible to work on alongside them. The KP and relic quests can be completed in a matter of minutes, which leaves the 3 building upgrade quests. A person who's constantly (over)scouting probably already has their scout running so it won't be long to complete that, and if it is it's probably faster in most cases to upgrade a new building from 1 all the way up to 12. Same deal with the research option. Summing it up, the timer is indeed a bit tight but at least from my perspective, it's definitely possible to complete without an insane level of effort and it's a marked improvement over 'breaking the bank' on the later quests in the Herds event.

You're full of bologna about the time for relic quests. A lot of us have to wait for the respawn on the tournament and in this case, I'm waiting on the first respawn since the tournament started yesterday, they didn't say when the quest was going to start or even if it was going to start on Wednesday so I went ahead and did the first round last night. I'm in Chp 3 and already 13 provinces over for chap 4 while only 2/3rds through because of the other quests. I don't have any provinces left that aren't freakin' hard or expensive or both. So.. since I only have 7 provinces it will take me 3 spawns meaning I'd have to get up in the middle of the night to even have a shot at it. I'm still going to try, but I also lost 4 hours to sleep since I didn't know if it was going to start this morning. To do this, frankly, you have to be willing to do spoilers and have lots of free time right when you need it. I ended up building 20 WS to try to cut a little time and I still think I'm unlikely to finish.

DeletedUser3821

Most in my FS are skipping it in order to prepare for the next, bigger event coming up. We just don't have the time or goods to waste on it. The bigger event sounds more interesting.

DeletedUser10822

26 Encounters is just Nuts. At 8 encounters per province, that's 4 Provinces! Unless you just had a Scout or a Squad upgrade, that could be 3 days just getting to that point! And then another 14 relics! You would have to have a 10K score at least in order to compete at this level. Guess I should have read the forums before I started this Masquerade. NOT Happy!

DeletedUser8192

Most in my FS are skipping it in order to prepare for the next, bigger event coming up. We just don't have the time or goods to waste on it. The bigger event sounds more interesting.

What bigger event, I can't find it in the forum?

Thanks.

DeletedUser7370

26 Encounters is just Nuts. At 8 encounters per province, that's 4 Provinces! Unless you just had a Scout or a Squad upgrade, that could be 3 days just getting to that point! And then another 14 relics! You would have to have a 10K score at least in order to compete at this level. Guess I should have read the forums before I started this Masquerade. NOT Happy!
The quest is actually gain 26 relics. This is because each encounter gives 1 relic but relics can be obtained from other sources; making it not only possible but highly probable that you would gain the 26 relics before you complete 26 encounters.

The entire event is very doable even in the shortened time frame. The key is being in a fellowship and having access to the tournament.