• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game become slow

DeletedUser10708

Hello,I just want to know is it just me or someone else. My game becose slow i need to refresh few times and when I click on something I have to wait for some time to do it.Whats wrong?

DeletedUser8847

Hello,I just want to know is it just me or someone else. My game becose slow i need to refresh few times and when I click on something I have to wait for some time to do it.Whats wrong?

have you been cleaning your cache?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
YES,but its not first time,I clean it often.
If you're using Chrome browser, there is a known issue of it freezing. There have been several 'fixes' applied to this, but none have resolved the issue yet. To avoid a complete refresh, the workaround is to resize the window, still annoying, but less time consuming. Also, if your computer is having trouble handling the graphics (thus slowing it down), you can go into your settings and change the graphics quality to low. You won't see the backdrops on the cliffs, or the people walking around your city (and probably a few other things I haven't noticed) but it can really help when doing neighborly visits because those larger cities take forever to load on a high quality graphics setting.

DeletedUser4731

I am having this same problem, game was a little slow but firefox updated this morning and now it is impossible to play, close game and restarting helps for a couple minutes then it's so bogged down it doesn't go anywhere, flash is using a lot of processor so not even sure if it has to do with game, flash or firefox all I know is I am frustrated.......

DeletedUser

I am having this same problem, game was a little slow but firefox updated this morning and now it is impossible to play, close game and restarting helps for a couple minutes then it's so bogged down it doesn't go anywhere, flash is using a lot of processor so not even sure if it has to do with game, flash or firefox all I know is I am frustrated.......

I use both Chrome and Firefox; I've had issues with the game freezing on Chrome when I've had another window open, but I've not had any issues with Firefox.

DeletedUser10708

I made it work,seems like I had some PC updates waiting,I download it ,reset PC and now it works prefect :)

Hugo the ugly

I am having the same problem. Tech support said to try IE. Problem is when I log in to IE it wants me to start in a bata1 world. I login under the same as I do in Firefox.

DeletedUser4699

I am having the same problem. Tech support said to try IE. Problem is when I log in to IE it wants me to start in a bata1 world. I login under the same as I do in Firefox.
Make sure you are logging into https://us.elvenar.com/#/ and not https://beta.elvenar.com/#/
(I am making the assumption that you play on a US server. I'm not sure what the call letters are for the other servers would be, just trying to give you a reference point to check in your browser address bar).
I hope this helps!
-Also, I realize some of my terminology may be extraordinarily out-of-date. I'm old. For instance, in my recording studio, I still say, 'We're rolling!' even though there is no 'tape rolling!'

Hugo the ugly

I still have music that was recorded by me on an 8 track National tape recorder from the fifties and sixties. You were right I was going to the beta site thanks.