• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting tired of having Instants shoved down my throat

• Thread starter DeletedUser10990
  • Start date

DeletedUser2870

Especially for those further along the timereduction can be interesting.
In the halfling chapter upgrading the MH takes about 50 hours (with a motivated builder) so the 5, 10, 15 or 20 hour reductions can really put a dent in that.
I must say that the LONG timereductions are very nice, though I still have not much use for the ones giving a couple of minutes.

DeletedUser10859

Agreed, I'm loving the instants. I won 2x 100% for coins which although I'm rarely low on coins is still pretty sweet as sometimes when doing lots of upgrades you can dip pretty low. I also won 9x 20 hour reductions. Woohoo!

DeletedUser2870

I'd hate getting the 100% refill on coins. I cant remember when I ever was down to 0. Hell, I think I only was down to 0 a few times in the starting chapters. So using those will always mean I lose at least a good chunk of them.
No, please do me 2x50% for each 1x100%. Much better.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't mind instants, but what I would really like to see is one time use PoP spells and E E spells. Not to mention that we have additional training slots that take into account the variety of troops because since they nerfed the CL/BS we will have to fight more.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Agreed, I'm loving the instants. I won 2x 100% for coins which although I'm rarely low on coins is still pretty sweet as sometimes when doing lots of upgrades you can dip pretty low. I also won 9x 20 hour reductions. Woohoo!

Well, that way if you are low on goods because of the murder of the CL/BS, you can spend all your coin at the wholesaler and replenish it immediately

DeletedUser10859

Haha I knew there had to be a way to recoup those CL/BS losses! ;)

edeba

I like the instants, especially the time ones. I'm at 40 hour scouts and others are higher. The main hall when the new race comes will probably be in the 2 day range and manufacturie upgrades are over a day. I think they are good prize.

DeletedUser3468

I'm now loving the instants, especially the time ones. Managed to pick up the 14 hour ones in several of my 6 cities and the really come in handy for reducing scouting times!

DeletedUser2870

50 hour scouting times, so picking off a few hours is hardly worth it.
Besides, unless there is a way to gain long-time-reducing instants regularly, its of no use to me. That one province that's going to be scouted sooner hardly matters anymore

DeletedUser4372

i will take an instant over a useless building anyday, i have so many of these " nerfed" buildings in my tab now, it is not funny. i love how they added double nuts to a day that has one of the most useless buildings they have created, last 5 days and gives temp boosts to mages.. so little, why pretend anyone wants to waste thier thier time on this crap? most people do not even fight anymore, just buy thier way through the battles. so this prize is really useless, i will fight 2-3 out of a 8 battle map. since it takes days to scout another map, " like i said" this building is usless

Risen Malchiah

@tigor The temp building is not designed for the world map unless you manage to line up a whole bunch of the exact type of province that building calls for. I look at the temp building as an instant to be used on a Tuesday right before you do a massive tournament push, where fighting still is the most efficient means to progress (at least for a few rounds). Back when they were 10%, they were not very good. Now that they're 50%, now that's actually worth something. I agree though, I still might prefer a cool building that I'll use for a couple months instead.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
@tigor Back when they were 10%, they were not very good. Now that they're 50%, now that's actually worth something. I agree though, I still might prefer a cool building that I'll use for a couple months instead.
I think they'd have better uptake on these if they offered them as instants instead of buildings. As an instant, I think it would seem really good, as a building it seems stupid.

And if saved for a tournament where mages are in high demand, the five day mage-boost would make a significant difference in your tourney results.

DeletedUser2870

I think they'd have better uptake on these if they offered them as instants instead of buildings. As an instant, I think it would seem really good, as a building it seems stupid.

And if saved for a tournament where mages are in high demand, the five day mage-boost would make a significant difference in your tourney results.

Perhaps. I haven't seen a single tourney yet where mages were in high demand though. Its only very, very rarely that I use ANY mage unit, in either tourneys or the provinces, and even in those cases never more than 1 mage unit/battle.
So especially this building is utterly useless.
In fact, they are a kind of spell that takes up precious space for a while

DeletedUser8187

The coin refill would help if your buying 20KP to meet a quest requirement. The price for them keeps going up with no reset timer. I would imagine the higher levels would be quite costly to buy the KPs. Just a thought.

Arkadia

I'd hate getting the 100% refill on coins. I cant remember when I ever was down to 0. Hell, I think I only was down to 0 a few times in the starting chapters. So using those will always mean I lose at least a good chunk of them.
No, please do me 2x50% for each 1x100%. Much better.

LOL I have managed just recently! :p from 22mill to 6k :eek: in just a minute!
and I think that 100% coin rain will come handy at times.....like in this current event, when i chose to buy KPs....at 1.5mill a piece :p (and i know some people's cost of KP is even higher!)
true, there r ways to recoup fairly fast, but like in this current questline we have 2 buy KPs quests with only 1 or 2 quests in between :eek: and we have to admit that using an instant is waaaay faster and easier then any other methods ;)

but i agree that the 2x 50% probably can be used more often

I like the instants in general. Esp the time boosts. Keep them coming :)

Laochra

Being in Chapter 4, I find that the traveling merchants are good for my cities. My hubby won the Traveling Merchant I in one of his cities & was thinking he would replace it with the one he already had, because he won that one when he was in chapter 2. After selling off the old one, he realized that it wasn't the same merchant! He sold off his Traveling Merchant II. He was highly upset & notices a big difference now that he is without it. It allowed him to only build his boosted tier 2 factory & it gave him just enough silk & scrolls to help with his needs & his FS needs. Me personally, I wanted all 3 merchants in every city. I'm sure later in the game, they won't be as useful as they are now. Just as the instants are only somewhat useful, but later I will probably want more of the larger ones. I just wish they would offer the double sprouts on days that they have a decent prize. Like, maybe Hazeltown!!! ;)

Last edited: