• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Implemented Ability to move buildings.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I don't need to be told that. I very well aware of that. Whats wrong with a LITTLE give? They will find more people willing to spend money. You also don't want to bite off your nose to spite your face as well.
There's nothing wrong with a little give. I only said I think you're being optimistic.

DeletedUser10772

Perhaps he means a place to store buildings for later use instead of having to delete them? A warehouse of sorts.

Might be abused somehow though. Could add a lot of strategy however.
I was just saying this to my fellowship. What would be great is a Storage building that can be upgraded, where you can store your buildings you do not need at the time. So you can add temp. building during adventures and other times. Storage Building.

Catface8471

I would LOVE to be able to rotate building so I could use the space I have more efficiently. I've never seen a city building game that doesn't allow this. I'm one of those people who spends real money on games like this and in just a few months I've spent hundreds on this one mostly to buy more space. I understand that's kinda what they have in mind and the more money I spend, the less they want to offer the option of rotating buildings but I'm not spending any more, that's for sure. I'll go back to playing Uptasia.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I would LOVE to be able to rotate building so I could use the space I have more efficiently. I've never seen a city building game that doesn't allow this.
The reason is that this game has FORCED rotation
rotated2.png

Sometimes when you upgrade a building, it rotates, forcing you to redesign your city.

AtaguS

I would agree that redesigning my city is a ton of fun. A lot of my "down time" during this game is spent strategizing over a better design, the next big upgrade, a guest race requirement, etc. Then there is the time spent figuring out how many expansions I'd need, how to get them, which culture to bid farewell to...yada yada. But I have to agree with Iyapo that being forced to save up multiple expansions, or puzzle out a way to make it all work is one of my favorite parts of this game. If it became as easy as clicking the "move" button, there would be fewer hard decisions/sacrifices to make...which I think would change the game on a fundamental level. For players like myself, it would be less fun in the end.

THAT said, I wouldn't mind one of those "temporary" expansions you guys are talking about as a one-time-use event prize once in a very blue moon. What a treat it would be to indulge the desire to completely redesign my city just for the fun of it! But as a hard to get reward which expires after you've used it, not a game feature please.

DeletedUser8259

Hmmm, I clicked on this because it was in the "implemented" section. I don't see any changes in-game, still no way to even temporarily move a building, so why is this in "Implemented Ideas and Suggestions"? Am I missing something?

SoggyShorts

Hmmm, I clicked on this because it was in the "implemented" section. I don't see any changes in-game, still no way to even temporarily move a building, so why is this in "Implemented Ideas and Suggestions"? Am I missing something?
You can move any building you want any time... do you mean store a building outside your city?

DeletedUser8259

I was going by the definition of "moving" as it was brought up in this thread - to store, even temporarily.

Of course we all know you can move any building to another location if you have the required space. It was my understanding that this thread was discussing moving buildings to a temporary storage space.

SoggyShorts

I was going by the definition of "moving" as it was brought up in this thread - to store, even temporarily.
Ah sorry, I just checked the first post and yours when it came up in my notifications.
You're right though, there are a quite a few other threads here for ideas that were not implemented.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm guessing it got moved before people came up with the storage definition, after Max answered the question in the second post. If they're going to move threads to implemented, they should probably lock them so people don't think they're about something that got defined after they were moved.

DeletedUser9340

Here is an idea, just tossing it in here, if you don't mind?
Is there a way to expand a fellowship?
I have hit the 25 limit and would like to move a Mage to a sister group such as "Hell's Henchmen II?"
Pretty PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE...with some coins tossed in!

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Here is an idea, just tossing it in here, if you don't mind?
Is there a way to expand a fellowship?
I have hit the 25 limit and would like to move a Mage to a sister group such as "Hell's Henchmen II?"
Pretty PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE...with some coins tossed in!

You seem to be saying two different things/
If you are saying you'd like the FS limit to be more than 25 you should do that in a separate suggestion thread.
But I must tell you it has been discussed many times before.

If you are saying you want to split off some members to start a new FS, there is nothing preventing you from doing so.

DeletedUser9711

it would be so nice if we could build a storage so we can put stuff in storage so we can make room for other items or that we could trade the things we no longer want instead of selling the item. Selling is kewl but I would love to be able to have the option to put anything deco ect... into a storage shed or trade it please. I didnt know how to start a new thread sorry