• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How does one use instances?

Risen Malchiah

Only the coin and supplies instants can be used directly from the inventory. The the time boosters can be used by clicking anywhere you see a green timer. If you click on a building under construction, the time remaining will be shown as a green button. Same with scouting a province, troops training in the barracks, the timer on a tournament and any factory productions.

Your best value is likely going to be any building that takes a long time to upgrade where you might benefit from having the building done faster, like the main hall, the barracks/training grounds, guest race portal upgrade, factory upgrades etc.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you are wondering about the timers, whenever you have a project that can use them, there will be a green countdown button on that page which you clcik to be taken to the available time-reduction instants. some examples:
upload_2017-10-12_9-58-9.png

upload_2017-10-12_9-58-12.png

upload_2017-10-12_9-58-14.png

Eldenisa Tiege

Can the timer instant be used until it runs out, ie, if I use a 5-hour instant on something that has less than 5 hours left does the remaining time remain available? A lot of remains...

DeletedUser5800

if I use a 5-hour instant on something that has less than 5 hours left does the remaining time remain available?
If you use an instant greater than the time you just lose the leftover and whatever you used it on is finished instantly... i.e. If you use a 14 hr on on something with 1 hr left, 13 hrs go bye bye.

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, it's best to save the longer time boosters for something that takes a long time. If you don't have anything that takes 14-20 hrs or more, I'd save them for a later chapter to get the most benefit out of them.