• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

TRIAD TRADING COMPANY - Ranked #26

DeletedUser6645

Triad Trading Company is a Boosted Focused Fellowship. We are active, friendly and looking for you! Our rules are simple : Focus on your boosted goods, neighborly visits 4 times a week and fair trades of 2 or 3stars. If you are interested please message me, Pattylyn~ Archmage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6645

Still have opening! Come check us out! All are welcome! Boosts are pretty even so come join us!!!

DeletedUser6645

*UPDATE > We are now ranked 51 .... we have two openings and marble is a plus!

DeletedUser8847

oh man I'm sorry, just yesterday we changed FS. They wanted us too.

DeletedUser6645

**Update : We need STEEL! Now we are ranked 39. Look forward to hearing from you!

DeletedUser6645

i am boosted in steel and even though i love our fs the trading practices leave a lot to be desired. does your fs participate in FA and tournaments?
We do participate in tournaments and we did participate in the Fellowship Adventures....Did pretty well too. Message me in game, Pattylyn.

DeletedUser6645

We do participate in tournaments and we did participate in the Fellowship Adventures....Did pretty well too. Message me in game, Pattylyn.
We do have an opening in the Company, message me if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you.

DeletedUser6645

**Update : Ranked 26 ~ Looking for one player, Steel, Scroll, Magic Dust. You must be active and ready to join the best fellowship in all the land. Please message Pattylyn in game.

DeletedUser6645

**Update : Planks, Scrolls, Magic Dust needed. Three openings!!!