• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New To Elvenar? Festal Learning guilds are here to help you.

DeletedUser5747

Let us help you. We are a structured teaching guild to get you going and fast. We open are in all worlds some spots are limited.
We are Boosted only. :eek:"huh? WHAT?" Yeah, we can explain that.
Let us help you pick up the jargon and all you need to know to get growing in once place.
We offer Mages that will work with you one on one, hand outs, gains, build your own battle network, how to's, tips and tricks all in one spot. No need to leave the game to learn the ropes here. :confused: But we aren't all Elvenar business: we offer an active chat, guild wide messages, trade codes for all your needs, camaraderie, tips, tricks and how to get you on the path of the Elvenar journey without all the hunting and pecking. We have the answers and a passion to play and learn. Most importantly we are fun, and are full of laughs. It is a game afterall. Come Join us at a Festal now!! Open in a world near you! Felyndral has 5! yes, five open spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5747

This guild is very established now and would still like new and seasoned players alike. We really would like Adventurers and daily players or at least 4 days a week. Check us out.

DeletedUser5747

I would like to invite you to join us, we are very excited for the Fellowship Adventures. We have a AW program and tons of info to help you get growing. We could use Dust and Silk here but don't let your boosted goods keep you from applying. I will not turn anyone away that wants to Play. Most of us play daily. I ask you visit your guild mates at least 4x a week, use chat or some form of the message system so I know you are alive. ;) Fair Trades are a must. I am more than please to help new players and we love seasoned vets to mentor and play in an active guild. Join us!! :D

DeletedUser13400

I would like to invite you to join us, we are very excited for the Fellowship Adventures. We have a AW program and tons of info to help you get growing. We could use Dust and Silk here but don't let your boosted goods keep you from applying. I will not turn anyone away that wants to Play. Most of us play daily. I ask you visit your guild mates at least 4x a week, use chat or some form of the message system so I know you are alive. ;) Fair Trades are a must. I am more than please to help new players and we love seasoned vets to mentor and play in an active guild. Join us!! :D

Would you happen to have room for one more?

DeletedUser15155

Hey, needing an active guild with more than 3 members. I'll leave mine currently if you are able to accept me. MoonlightWaterlily is my username there.

DeletedUser15528

So exactly how do I find you? Hundreds of pages of guilds sorted in no useful order. Maybe you could tell us whereabouts on the list you are???

The notion of a teaching guild is nice. Back in medieval times I was VP of a large (250 members) affiliational sodality - an alliance in the jargon of that game, a fellowship in the jargon of this - whose most important function was overseeing the training of new members. It's an important and difficult job in a game where wars of annihilation were the norm.
I have quite some number of technical questions about this game - I've been in it less than a week. A mentored apprecticeship would be ideal. Already I have made some mistakes whose effects will persist for some time.
But really: HOW EXACTLY do I find you??

Arayla

So exactly how do I find you?

I checked and it appears that this fellowship has disbanded (no longer exists). If you have questions, feel free to message me here or on Fely. You can also find lots of good information here on the forum and many friendly people who will help.

DeletedUser15528

Okay, I have lots of questions and am slowly finding answers. Do you have an alarm on your city so if I have a question at 2 in the morning, your time, I can get an answer?? SLeeping?? What's that?
It would be better if the WIKI were just a bit more informative here or there, you don't really know what you want to know until its too late for knowing to do you any good.

DeletedUser5747

We did not disband we merged and you will still be able to find us under Festal in the search bar, I will be happy to find you and send you and invite.

Bella Bat

This sounds like just the place for a newbie like me! I can use all the help and advise I can get. I have finished the first chapter and am stuck. I made some mistakes, like not realizing at first, just how valuable the Diamonds are and I chose the barracks to start up, when my advisor later said I needed a steel factory. I go by Bella Bat, let me know if you have a place for me.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

If you could use one more I would love to join in your group. My boosts are Planks, Scrolls, & Dust. I am only boosted in tier 1 right now, but i am working hard to get the others. I love this game & play multiple times a day...lol I promise to visit all, & follow your rules. If you could use me please let me know. Thank you :)

DeletedUser5747

Sorry to see you had given up. So sorry I didn't get to you quick enough. If you need a guild home we are open in all worlds, however K is full.
Okay, I have lots of questions and am slowly finding answers. Do you have an alarm on your city so if I have a question at 2 in the morning, your time, I can get an answer?? SLeeping?? What's that?
It would be better if the WIKI were just a bit more informative here or there, you don't really know what you want to know until its too late for knowing to do you any good.

DeletedUser5747

IN Arendyll and Winyandor we are seeking a small guild to join us.