• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arendyll Trading Post

DeletedUser627

We've opened a Trading Post - a fellowship specifically for the purpose of trading goods between fellowships.

Please search Arendyll Trading Post if you'd like to read the in-game description.

More details will follow here, having some technical difficulties as of now.

Deleted User - 107391

I see this as a wonderful idea, and quite possibly the answer for us at Dragonstone.

I did find the Trading Post, but I think that many players would have difficulty from what is said here.

To find the Trading Post
1. click on your shield in the upper left, where it gives the number of your rank.
2. click the 'Fellowships' tab.
3. type 'Arendyll' in the search box
4. click 'Arendyll Trading Post' and then 'view fellowship', to see the rules.

Deleted User - 107391

I'm curious as to what difficulty you see, is there something wrong with the rules?

No. Absolutely not. I thought it might be difficult for some people to figure out what I spelled out, which is why I did that. Oh, and what should my Archmage do to pre-certify? And how to make a request? I definitely want to do this, and exchange some of my scrolls for silk.

Deleted User - 107391

it's designed to help an entire fellowship so most archmages i'd imagine will bless their trader to get the goods they make the most traded for the goods that are not made in such abundance. (the archmages should message bobbi and me, (rincewind is all alone most of the time and won't respond) to get their trader added to the approved list)

most fellowships have a few members that make a lot of goods, and sometimes they get out of balance in each tier by a few 100k.
When that happens, the ATP is a place to get the goods moved where they are needed most.
i believe the current time limit to rejoin a fellowship is 24 hours. with that in mind, it's best to use the trader for large good trades.

an example of how to get a trade started - is to say hi we have 500k of a tier 1 (marble), 200k tier 2 (crystal), and 300k tier 3 (elixir) to trade.
When i did this it wasn't long before i got a response to make the deal happen.

Thank you. Archmage has already contacted - somebody - and I will get collected all of my boosted goods that Dragonstone can spare.

DeletedUser627

Thank you. Archmage has already contacted - somebody - and I will get collected all of my boosted goods that Dragonstone can spare.

If you can't find a willing trade partner, contact me. We'll see if we can help...or who we can find. Ciao!

DeletedUser1122

Our fellowship is in need of planks. I have 200,000 steel. Is that enough for trading?

Deleted User - 107391

Our fellowship is in need of planks. I have 200,000 steel. Is that enough for trading?

Yes it is! And someone will get back to you as soon as they can. (I'm not a contact, just a satisfied client.)

DeletedUser61

the 24 hour timer to go home to your fellowship from the trader is not on when you leave to join the trader
The timer prevents you from JOINING the same Fellowship twice within 24 hours. If you've been in the same fellowship for more than 24 hours, you should be able to rejoin as soon as somebody is around who can accept applications and/or issue invites.

DeletedUser61

You will not be able to join a Fellowship when:

• The Fellowship is not accepting applications;
  • The Fellowship is full;
  • You are a part of a Fellowship already;
  • You have joined and left another Fellowship within the last 24 hours;
Per https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fellowships#Join_a_Fellowship, so I probably remembered crooked, although "joined and left" does leave some wiggle room. The implication is that once you move to the Trading Fellowship, you should plan on staying there for 24 hours.

Just as a suggestion, and not a very clever one actually, you should see if somebody willing is a discovered neighbor of your major Fellowship Traders. Or perhaps you can make a point of bridging that gap with your current housekeeper in the trading fellowship. You could thereby broker at least one leg of the trades without the need for leaving your home Fellowship.

DeletedUser627

I'm currently in the Trader with an abundance of crystal, marble, dust and elixir. Open to consider trades until Sunday about noon CST.

DeletedUser594

I'm currently in the Trader with an abundance of crystal, marble, dust and elixir. Open to consider trades until Sunday about noon CST.
Hey Bobbi-
Can you take some steel and scroll off our hands? My guess would be half a million steel and a quarter mil scrolls depending on timing

Last edited by a moderator:

Valtitude

Is the Arendyll Trading Post working out and is there any possibility of implementing a Winyandor Trading Post in the near future?

Valtitude

Varron, we've talked about starting a Winyandor Trading Post. Any new info on your end?

Our fellowship on Wyn is currently trading with neighbors gathering various goods for large trades. Some of our top players would likely benefit from the large trades available in the trading post, though.

Your artwork is terrific. I love the mouse! Maybe you could put him/ her into or close to an Elvenar building ...?
"Nibble, nibble, little mouse! Who is nibbling at my house?" from Hansel and Gretel

DeletedUser594

No news but I haven't really spoken to anyone about it yet.

How about- House in the 'burbs..,new neighbor gives me the creeps...
hpp.jpg

Valtitude

I love the mouse in the tree trunk house, but the snowy owl ... is that another fellowship waiting to swoop down and take the mouse who's outside the house? Yikes. The great horned owls in my area would get 'er in seconds flat! Literally and figuratively - lol! Great image - luv the colors! Is the tree in the image a MotherTree? Looks like it rather than a planks factory ...

DeletedUser

Hey my fellowship would like to do some trading, I have 100k steel, scrolls, dust by myself without even collecting from my fellowship-which also has a lot of the same- so if anyone who has a lot of marble, crystal, elixir, gems or silk and want to trade I would love to set it up! Not sure who I need to talk to about this??

DeletedUser1122

To find the Trading Post
1. click on your shield in the upper left, where it gives the number of your rank.
2. click the 'Fellowships' tab.
3. type 'Arendyll' in the search box
4. click 'Arendyll Trading Post' and then 'view fellowship', to see the rules.

It is a great help