• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Well, the holidays are over, and it's time for a new signature (and matching avatar if possible) and I'd like you to make one for me if you don't mind. Figured I need to ask before next Monday night; figure you may not like me much after the game...
Favorite color: purple; Like sparkly and shiny things. Fairies/elves/dragons/unicorns

Or, you could just do one themed around the National Champions: How 'bout dem dawgs!!

DeletedUser12423

That is another, really good one. I'm sure one of the ladies will like that one. There are a few new girls playing, maybe you should say hi to one of them, there is one in the new SCOUTING thread right now ^ ^ She doesn't have a signature, either, bro ^ ^

(At least, I think it's a she, lol)

DeletedUser12707

I am very interested in 2 avatars: I am on 2 worlds, as Raegel (male), one city is elf and the other is human. I would like to have the same face on both but with the basic characteristics of the 2 races. Is that something you would be interested in? :)

By the way, I love the artwork you have posted on this forum. I'm very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.