• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event buildings producing materials not giving relic boost

DeletedUser6687

Event buildings producing supplies give boosts basted on cultural bonus, but event buildings producing materials don't. My expectation is that the game's behavior would be consistent in that all buildings producing orcs, supplies, and materials receive their bonuses (relic bonus if applicable, culture bonus if applicable).

It's non-intuitive that manufactories are impacted by the relic bonus but event buildings aren't.

This would make the pre-orcs/pre-mana chapter event buildings more usable/less worthless post-update.

Also, it's inconsistent and unintuitive that the link bonuses aren't impacted by cultural bonus and relic bonus as well, which makes the set buildings pretty insignificant to players in later chapters. Making this suggested change would scale the value of set buildings better to players in later chapters.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Event buildings producing supplies give boosts basted on cultural bonus, but event buildings producing materials don't. My expectation is that the game's behavior would be consistent
It is consistent. Culture bonus applies to coin and supplies, relic bonus applies to Boosted goods only. Event buildings are not producing your boosted good, so your boost has nothing to apply to. It's possible Mountain Halls might be applying, but i see no way to test that unless we can find two people with event buildings from the same chapter who have different Mountain Hall levels (or any and none)

DeletedUser5800

It's possible Mountain Halls might be applying, but i see no way to test that unless we can find two people with event buildings from the same chapter who have different Mountain Hall levels (or any and none)
It does not, I went and built a Mountain Halls on a test city just to answer your question. ;)
Time instanted it done, refreshed game to make sure. Perhaps that should be a bug report.
upload_2018-1-12_16-24-13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

We're not worthy
The quest for knowledge is always worthy!*

*Unless you ask my wife. I constantly come up with experiments she refuses to take part in no matter how many times I explain it's just for science! :D