• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello new to tha forum

HJK84

Whoopsy!

I intended to say "Welcome" to everyone who posted.

Missed out on a few :oops:

Welcome to a lovely calm game.
Even when sometimes game might get "hard" keep your chin up!

Best of luck :)

@King of the World Hook & Caught? lol

ty. i am a daily player and i totally love this game. tha challenges keep me focused. i am finally at woodelves (which is where i wanted to b) :D

Mhmmm, likewise, yw.
Much further than myself. I'm a noob compared to you. But very active when I'm awake. Learned quite fast and great FS' mentors :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser5997

Whoopsy!

I intended to say "Welcome" to everyone who posted.

Missed out on a few :oops:

Welcome to a lovely calm game.
Even when sometimes game might get "hard" keep your chin up!

Best of luck :)

@King of the World Hook & Caught? lol
ty. i am a daily player and i totally love this game. tha challenges keep me focused. i am finally at woodelves (which is where i wanted to b) :D

DeletedUser5997

That's a long time! It's good for more experienced players to join the forums, the experiences lend great advice. Your signature is awesome!
thank u much! yes it is ironic that i have played this game for so long, and just now got interested in joining tha community. nobody in my fellowship r community members so i guess that i am a loner? i joined here hoping that it would b more sociable, but now i see that it is dead as well so i am starting to not even log in anymore. o_O

DeletedUser12586

i joined here hoping that it would b more sociable, but now i see that it is dead as well so i am starting to not even log in anymore.
o_O
Aww! Don't quit on us now. I'm still a newbie when it comes to being an active member but I've noticed the long-time members keep the forums going in the right places at the right times. Following them helps too!
nobody in my fellowship r community members so i guess that i am a loner?
Funny, me too! I'm part of two fellowships, where one is simply an extension of the original. Our Archmage in the original DT II is awesome and we have some advanced players in it, whereas another Mage began DT III and then assigned me Archmage of it. All that considered, I am the only one on the forums representin'!

DeletedUser12586

what an ambassador is since they never even told me that they made me that?
Great question. It has to do with levels within the fellowship, or ranking for a more blatant term. Has nothing to do with the level of the city but more so the capacity of the players. From bottom up here are the four titles and their fellowship capabilities:

Fellow: you're a part of the fellowship
Ambassador: has the capability to send out invites to other players to join the fellowship
Mage: Ambassador + can decline requests from players
Archmage: Ambassador + Mage + can dissolve the entire fellowship
I think that's all the capabilities.

So, a promotion from fellow to ambassador often isn't announced but is certainly a nice compliment. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HJK84

Girl power, woot woot. We need more :)

*Not a gal, but comfortable to say such things ;)

GrlPwr-logo.png

DeletedUser5997

Great question. It has to do with levels within the fellowship, or ranking for a more blatant term. Has nothing to do with the level of the city but more so the capacity of the players. From bottom up here are the four titles and their fellowship capabilities:

Fellow: you're a part of the fellowship
Ambassador: has the capability to send out invites to other players to join the fellowship
Mage: Ambassador + can decline requests from players
Archmage: Ambassador + Mage + can dissolve the entire fellowship
I think that's all the capabilities.

So, a promotion from fellow to ambassador often isn't announced but is certainly a nice compliment. :)
okay i see. wish they woulda told me that i was promoted?

DeletedUser20396

okay i see. wish they woulda told me that i was promoted?
When you go to the shield that represents your fellowship, it show overview of what the FS would like to accomplish, Members, Tourneys, and applicants. When you got the "Members" area, it shows the names, how much points they have, and if they are an ambassador, fellow, mage Arch mage, or not. Up in the right hand corner beside the word "Title" there is a I in a box. Click on it and it will explain what each can do. Hope this helped. :)