• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Found a home

• Thread starter DeletedUser2768
  • Start date

DeletedUser2768

I'm not new to the game, I play in Elcysandir ( end of Orcs) and Arendyll (end of Fairies). I started in Ceravyn not too long ago. I'm boosted in Steel, Crystal, and Elixir. I haven't built any Crystal factories due to space limitations, but it's next on my list. No matter what I do, I get a lot of "Stream Errors" when I play so my ability to trade/visit is limited.

I'd really like to find a laid back fellowship to call home.

DeletedUser14972

Hello, we have a few spots open. We'd love for you to join us. Our fellowship is Epic Journey in Ceravyn.

DeletedUser15699

I'm enjoying United Magic in Ceravyn. Most of us are fairly new. Thus far, our main concerted effort is to gather a group. ☺

Ventar

I'm not new to the game, I play in Elcysandir ( end of Orcs) and Arendyll (end of Fairies). I started in Ceravyn not too long ago. I'm boosted in Steel, Crystal, and Elixir. I haven't built any Crystal factories due to space limitations, but it's next on my list. No matter what I do, I get a lot of "Stream Errors" when I play so my ability to trade/visit is limited.

I'd really like to find a laid back fellowship to call home.
Tradersrow has 1 opening for an active player, come in from the cold and join us.