• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New

HJK84

Welcome to Elvenar!

Here on the forums, you can learn a great many things :p

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser15870

Thank you, I have been reading a lot, and have found out that I have already done a few things wrong. Learning experience,

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome to the game and forums! I found that some of my 'mistakes' taught me more than if I had done everything 'right' the first time. So, my path is not always linear, but it is always fun!

DeletedUser15744

Greetings, I am new to the game also. Joined about a week ago. I came from Forge of Empires. This is a nice and relaxed game, when comparing the two. Seems like the game guilds you to advancement. By the quest and icons asking you to do something next. No stress or drama. I like it.

DeletedUser12586

I am new to both the game and forum
Hi MasterRex! Welcome to Elvenar and the forums. If you've an active player, I recommend joining a fellowship. They can help you speed through the game quicker and with more perks in rewards, too. Fellowship members can be super helpful when it comes to advice, which is where the chat function comes in handy. :)

Deleted User - 1190125

Welcome MasterRex and apeletics! The sentiment expressed here is mine as well: play your game your way, learn lots in the forum, and join a Fellowship! People here are super helpful, so don't hesitate to ask. There is no such thing as a silly question. Have fun!