• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.49

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.49. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser4515

I'm still not able to play on my mobile (android) phone, Contacted support on 3 separate occasions and each telling me the next update should rectify the problem. I've been told to un-install and re-install the app, was told to make sure that battery saving mode isn't activated and finally make sure all apps have been updated. Each time support would say next update should work. I have all the specs- 4.4.1 browser, everything.Am I the only one that can't play on my phone?

DeletedUser6085

Please have it done before I come online. o_O (jk, but not really) We're pushing to do adventures. :eek: We need a "Do Not Disturb" sign to go on our cities for when the adventures are going on. :p

DeletedUser14857

Hopefully this time we actually get the MA functionality. They have said it before and then after updating and logging in, it still wasn't working. Fingers crossed!

I am ready to be able to participate in the tournaments.. Can this be next please?!

DeletedUser3602

Can somebody explain what this means:
  • The rarity of Spells will be displayed as well on the smallest spell icons.
Thank you!

DeletedUser6326

I wonder why the tech blocks were rearranged in the research tree. I don't know if it hurts or helps anything. I just noticed, when I logged in this morning.

DeletedUser9601

I wonder why the tech blocks were rearranged in the research tree. I don't know if it hurts or helps anything. I just noticed, when I logged in this morning.
This is an error. I noticed the same thing. When I closed my browser and re-opened the game, it was fixed.

DeletedUser14857

Google play store is not showing any updates for the mobile app. Any idea when it will show up? I'm looking forward to using my Magic Academy

Laochra

• From now on, Fellowships can be set to join directly, applications only, and closed. If a Fellowship is set to join directly, any player can join without an application process. The new "join directly" option will allow new players to join fellowships more quickly, and allow smaller Fellowships to grow faster. Of course, the old options still are available.
I don't think this is a good idea--this could cause a FS to become severely lopsided in their boosted goods. I frequently get requests for membership from players that do not read the FS page (that has the boosts we are looking for) & their boosts are not what we need.
I have to go check all my FS pages now to make sure they didn't default it to this. :eek:

I see that they have defaulted a new setting so that ALL members can invite now!

DeletedUser14122

How about making the email available in the mobile app?
Also a good idea...but my top vote still goes to adding KPs to Ancient Wonders. Then would be those 3 chests that show up randomly during neighborhood/fellowship help

DeletedUser14857

I have checked multiple times today but I'm not seeing an update for the mobile app... What happened?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Awesome now that we are getting Academy functionality. Now if only we can get Ancient Wonder functionality. Would really love to add KP to my AW's while away, especially when I am tech-locked!!

Amen! Not being able to add KP to my AW's in mobile app drives me crazy! I will use the app and still have to get up and go to my computer anyway so that I don't lose KP

BluEyes4u

How do you turn off the AUTO-JOIN function? Woke up this morning with a new member in our FS and she hasn't been vetted yet....