• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
** Disclaimer - this site is not affiliated with InnoGames in any manner and InnoGames and its support staff are not responsible for any content or issues with using this site**

Check out the amazing new website, http://elvenstats.com/

Here's a quick 2 minute video highlighting some of the many features:

Note: I didn't create this website, I was just the beta tester

Last edited by a moderator:

Arayla

Absolutely love the import feature! Great tool for putting together a nice boost balance in a FS too. Superb for checking out a FS for tourney stats when not already part of a FS (because players not in a FS can't even see the Tournament Results tab).

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Well that is cool :cool:

I do see a glitch. It says I have 127 expansions but I have 132 (11x12) I can't think of why there is a difference of 5

When or how often does this update? I see some discrepancies for my new FS so I'm wondering if that is because I moved yesterday. It says #2 but FS is #1

Last edited:

DeletedUser2424

OHHH Snap they got Fellowship based tournament scores too.... !!!

DeletedUser2424

When or how often does this update? I see some discrepancies for my new FS so I'm wondering if that is because I moved yesterday. It says #2 but FS is #1

From the FAQ page: www.elvenstats.com/faq

How often is information updated?
Ranking information is fetched each Sunday for the top 40,000 users and top 500 fellowships per server. Information about boosts and other detailed user level info is tracked for the top 1,000 users daily. Outside the top 1,000, it's fairly infrequent. This is one of the reasons we ask for your Elvenar username: when you enter it on the site it marks your username and fellowship for regular tracking if you're not already regularly tracked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13002

This site rocks. Although I'm having some issues with accuracy. The map I imported to the Elven Architect isn't quite the right layout, and some of the information on the fellowships is either out-of-date or just wrong. It's not vitally important—this still gives us phenomenal tools we've lacked to this point. Just an FYI on some minor points.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The site is great. Sadly, it has my boosts wrong, and thus reports me as a very low producer of tier 1 goods.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@UniCity you should be able to update your city on your FS page.
Anything else that is out of date will get better after your first time. When you enter your name, it gets added to the "update frequently" list.
How often is information updated?

From the website FAQ:
Ranking information is fetched each Sunday for the top 40,000 users and top 500 fellowships per server. Information about boosts and other detailed user level info is tracked for the top 1,000 users daily. Outside the top 1,000, it's fairly infrequent. This is one of the reasons we ask for your Elvenar username: when you enter it on the site it marks your username and fellowship for regular tracking if you're not already regularly tracked.

The site is great. Sadly, it has my boosts wrong, and thus reports me as a very low producer of tier 1 goods.
Ahh good catch, the way your boosts are determined is based on which building you have the most of, and in case of a tie the first is chosen.
Due to your level 1 turds you have 4 of each tier 1 which is messing it up.
I'll look into a fix for that.