• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.49

DeletedUser15326

So, I can make enchantments, but I can’t use them yet? I try tapping on them in the enchantment menu, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser6085

I have checked multiple times today but I'm not seeing an update for the mobile app... What happened?

I've gone onto the mobile app and had to wait for a short time because it was updating. If I'm not mistaken, Inno updates the info when you go online with the mobile app. If you look at the bottom of the screen when it's loading, it will show you what version you're using. Mine shows 1.49 which is what it should be. No need to look for updates on the play store.

DeletedUser6085

How do you turn off the AUTO-JOIN function? Woke up this morning with a new member in our FS and she hasn't been vetted yet....

Check your overview, hit the Edit button and you will see the options. Mine was already on applications. There is, however, a box that defaults to being checked which allows any member to invite another player.

qaccy

Follow-up comment to the changing quests for Elementals: It looks like they may have just added in a few quests early in the chapter, breaking up the 'bulky' manifestation requirements. It looks like you're still asked for the 3/3/4/5 layout, but instead of being one quest it's broken into multiple; same with the quests that ask you to upgrade. Other than that, the quest chain seems to all be the same. It appears that the quests I was doing were the new ones that were added, temporarily sending me backwards to complete them. Now I'm back on-track with where I was prior to the update!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Follow-up comment to the changing quests for Elementals: It looks like they may have just added in a few quests early in the chapter, breaking up the 'bulky' manifestation requirements. It looks like you're still asked for the 3/3/4/5 layout, but instead of being one quest it's broken into multiple; same with the quests that ask you to upgrade. Other than that, the quest chain seems to all be the same. It appears that the quests I was doing were the new ones that were added, temporarily sending me backwards to complete them. Now I'm back on-track with where I was prior to the update!

Same here. I now have the quest I was expecting to be next when the added quest appeared. I wouldn't have expected the chapter to become that much easier so it was very puzzling :confused:

DeletedUser3507

Can someone please put together a "Guide to Mobile"
That would cover everything...

This is sorely needed..:)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
So when did mobile add city name/visit preference? It isn't listed in the update but that is GREAT! I just wonder how long I missed that. :oops:

DeletedUser3507

about 3 weeks ago....:rolleyes:

And why am I not seeing scout times on map? When you do a mouseover a province?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

Ok did that on mobile, no scout time just cost...:mad:
In browser it did give details...:D

Something weird also I had 2 people donate gold to my Main Hall thats in construction, since when did this change? I know before mobile you could not donate while it was in construction...,:confused:

DeletedUser11886

Something weird also I had 2 people donate gold to my Main Hall thats in construction, since when did this change? I know before mobile you could not donate while it was in construction...,:confused:
It's been true for the mobile since it launched.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm confused on spells in mobile. I tried to cast Inspiring Meditation last night and it did nothing when I clicked on it. I tried the others also. What am I missing??

DeletedUser3507

Spells on Mobile don't work yet, stay tuned to this channel...;)
All you can do is make them presently..

qaccy

They didn't use mobile...:confused:

Apparently they did, because that's the only way you can put NH on a Main Hall under construction. Impossible with the PC version, unless there are now two different versions for PC where one lets you use NH and one does not.

DeletedUser3507

I just finished talking to support, the issue is being forwarded to the developers, Support says it not supposed to be able to receive coins during upgrade.

Just like it was originally...

DeletedUser11886

I just finished talking to support, the issue is being forwarded to the developers, Support says it not supposed to be able to receive coins during upgrade.
Yay! Now I can go beack to not helping my dead neighbors with their hall stuck forever in upgrade. Thanks for nothing.

DeletedUser3507

Sarcasm ....:D It just will return to the way it has been for the last 2 yrs.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yay! Now I can go beack to not helping my dead neighbors with their hall stuck forever in upgrade. Thanks for nothing.

@jps54 Nope! Not sarcasm from me :pThat is one of the BEST things about visiting in the mobile app! I was soooooo sick of all the locked kingdoms. Too many to memorize so real frustration. Since being able to visit on the mobile app it has been smooth sailing. The last thing I want them to do is make it so I have to waste time and frustration clicking on them :rolleyes: