• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NightshadeCS

In the browser version, yes. I have not found a way to do so on mobile.

In the browser version, just click on your avatar picture and it will bring up the screen to change your city name and change avatar. There are new avatars that become available after certain chapters have been completed and when certain Ancient Wonders have been built.

DeletedUser16225

Thank you. I’ll give it a shot.

In the browser version, just click on your avatar picture and it will bring up the screen to change your city name and change avatar. There are new avatars that become available after certain chapters have been completed and when certain Ancient Wonders have been built.

DeletedUser16578

When will there be an update for mobile to be able to change your avatar?

DeletedUser6085

When will you guys allow us to upload our own game avatar instead of using one that is predesigned. It would be nice to choose our own avatar as we do in the forum.

DeletedUser

When will you guys allow us to upload our own game avatar instead of using one that is predesigned.

That has been brought up, and as has been pointed out by a forum Mod, it's a no go.

I can tell you, as a forum moderator, that will not work. Figured I will chime in from the other end for that solution :)
Goes back to doing important forum moderator stuff...and things

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/an-in-game-uploadable-icon-slot.15465/#post-95207

Last edited by a moderator: