• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by 66nblakley

1. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I may have missed it... But can anyone tell me when or what month the FA will be? I assume the games are all simular but are they on a set time during the year? I am just trying to prepare my team and need a little help. Thanks
  2. Looking for Adventure

Shangri_La needs YOU. We are looking :D someone wanting to play in the Action. Come check us out.
  3. Forum Playing the Game

I want to thank you for your reply.
  4. Forum Playing the Game

I have a suggestion on the way the game is done... People are complaining about others putting more workshops on the site when we are doing the FA. For the little guy on the tutum pole he or she has no chance of getting anywhere without them. So I think you should separate groups by scores and...
  5. Shangri_La... Needs You

Shangri_La needs you to be an active player for Spire, Tournaments, Adventures and all other games... We as a group TRY to work as a team to complete the task at hand so that we can reach our goal. Come join us.
  6. NEW game Idea

Thank you for the information.
  7. NEW game Idea

Maybe... Recieving like 1 blueprint for participating in the Adventure games. not for your rank because it would not be fair to those just starting.
  8. NEW game Idea

I was wondering if those in charge... could make a game that we could get blue prints??? I (My Team) is not at the point were we reach treasure box 10 (YET). There needs to be an easier way to recieve them. Or is there?
  9. One Word Reply Game

distance
  10. Blue Prints

Besides waiting on the Magic Academy for Blue Prints where can I get them?
  11. Pet Food Factory

Building for the Pet food and Royal Restorations and another for Blue Prints would be good to have that does not require the Magic Academy. And also a building the produces items that the other games give you. I have one that needs cats to finish upgrading and as far as I can see there is no...