• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by abira leffingwell

1. New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Yes, every prize can be complained about, but giving something as trivial as portal profit token is ridiculous. At least you can decon a building for crafting materials. So I take it you aren't in the Spire to further your city along? That's a serious question BTW, why are you putting forth so...
  2. FA! Is FINALLY over!!! Are you happy or sad?

If I ever quit the game it will be during an FA. So tedious, flipping in and out of the tourney and other places to pick up the FA necklace or whatever.
  3. Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

If I don't have a Dwarven Amory up I don't get far, and that's with my MM at level 28. I don't have the time to play the long battle method, and I play one phone anyway. I can battle up to 6 stars thru level 10, then it's iffy. I've learned if there's more than two types of troops involved just...
  4. New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

So we're not getting any library components anymore anywhere? I'm boosted in scrolls but I used my sets in place of the scrolls manufactories, and they are a great source of mana and seeds. Kinda laughable since any library component is far better than the Portal Profit token I got in the...
  5. New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Spire Awards??? The last month, for all my trouble and time I've received 125 diamonds 3 times, and today's absolute be all end all capper ---- a portal profit token. I doubt you can begin to imagine how excited I am, since I have literally hundreds of them. The rest of the prizes I got were all...