• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by able99

1. Proposed new purpose for the Enar's Embassy

I am so glad I posted this idea, and based on @Alram comments, it has me re-thinking the value of Enar's Embassy. I know INNO will never go for adding a third benefit to an existing wonder, but I would still like to see a way of reducing carting costs. Perhaps the benefit can be achieved...
  2. Proposal for a new building "The Reducing Cart"

I propose INNO introduce a new building "The Reducing Cart" (I am sure a better name can be found) Like the Dwarven Armorer, the Reducing Cart would be a possible reward in the Spire Gold Chests. It would be a 3x2 expiring building, oriented opposite to the DA and when place would grant a 25%...
  3. Proposed new purpose for the Enar's Embassy

I would feel I was generous.
  4. Proposed new purpose for the Enar's Embassy

That is a great line. If I do not have use for a specific wonder, I would not dedicate space to build it or invest kp to level it up. My point on Enar's Embassy is that hardly anyone sees the value in building it. The best argument I've seen for building it is it looks great. Sure it...
  5. Proposed new purpose for the Enar's Embassy

If the idea was adopted by INNO as written, anyone who built Enar's Embassy would see the reduction in negotiating/carting cost in the tourney. Its always been possible to build an AW you choose to skip later on as long as you have the shards to fill the wheel. Members who passed on building...
  6. Proposed new purpose for the Enar's Embassy

Yep, been absent from Forum for a while and did remember idea discussed but didn't think any specific details were included. I tried to keep numbers low to make it palatable to INNO. Currently, I have about 250 useless Enar Shards and hate getting more. INNO should realize if more people build...
  7. Proposed new purpose for the Enar's Embassy

The Enar's Embassy may be a nice building but judging by the number of members who actually build it, it is not worth having. To me the name Embassy suggests diplomats, and diplomats negotiate. I propose giving Enar's Embassy a new meaningful purpose in line with its name. At level 1, Enar's...
  8. Crowdsourcing changes to Enar's embassy?

Pheryll, In later chapters it takes days for a scout to finish once it is launched. The Scout Tavern reduces the length of time it will take the scout to finish once it is launched. It may also reduce the cost of launching the scout which I really didn't notice. The Scout Tavern does nothing...
  9. Crowdsourcing changes to Enar's embassy?

samidodamage, For what it's worth, I think your suggestion for useful function for the Enar Embassy is brilliant. Every new player decides to be either a trading or fighting city. With all the military AW's it's easier to grow as a military city so most change to fighting or quit the game...
  10. How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

Thanks for help all. Problem solved. I was summoning 8 of the ensembles and forgot I was still under construction. Used time instances to complete construction and quest was satisfied. All is good except I am a little embarrassed
  11. How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

I am not sure what transporting 1 ensebmle would do. expect it will then show cout as 10/12. I'll burn thru a transport to check. as expected, count went down to 10 of 12. I put back ensemble and now have 12 again, but count on quest show 11 of 12 again
  12. How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

I am not sure what transporting 1 ensebmle would do. expect it will then show cout as 10/12. I'll burn thru a transport to check. as expected, count went down to 10 of 12
  13. How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

@iamthouth Exactly I have 12 ensembles. Quests ask for 12 but says I have only 11 of 12.
  14. How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

Quest in chapter 20 reads "Build More Ensembles" with a count bar asking for 12 ensembles. I built 12 all connected but count shows only 11/12 and doesnt check completion box. Did I hit a bug or does word 'more' mean I need to have 13 ensembles.