• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by acefair

1. Spire - Let players choose between regular prize or spell fragments.

I love my Dwarven Armorer. I need a few more, in fact. I use one every week.
  2. Ancient wonders

My GA is level 31 and provides 124k population. I would need nearly 4.5 Chapter 19 Magic Residences (at 6x4 apiece) to get the same pop. Not bad for a little 3x3 building! For those who say I put a bunch of KP into it, that is true. Fortunately, though, I have a fellowship and neighbors that...
  3. Chapter 18 Ancient Wonders

I'm nearing the end of Chapter 18 and I was wondering about your thoughts on the chapter's two ancient wonders, Temple of the Spirits and Shrine of the Champions. Any discussion would be helpful. Thanks!
  4. Ancient Wonders

It would be great to have a tab that showed a player which AW's they have invested KP in. This would allow you to keep tabs on AW's that, for whatever reason, you may not see on a regular basis (i.e., former fellowship member who moved to a new fellowship). This way, the player could follow...
  5. Spire of Eternity feedback

Level 2 - Frog Boss, Diamonds, Magic Workshop and Moonstone Library are good prizes, but only offering 1 Teleport Scroll is bad. Getting to this boss should be worth at least 2 Teleport Scrolls, if not 3.
  6. Spire of Eternity feedback

I wish the teleport scrolls would be given a lower % in the boss chests. For all the work/time/units/etc. that goes into beating each level, to come away with a teleport scroll for your troubles is wrong. Not worth it!!
  7. Autumn Event "random" quest testing

I agree. I have had a similar issue, but one of my fellows has it worse. She received that quest FIVE times in a row!
  8. Hurry Up and Wait Wants YOU!

"Hurry Up and Wait," a Top-75 fellowship in US Felyndral is looking for 2-3 active members. We are a long-standing fellowship who has a nice core of long time players. We tend to be middle-aged so there is very little drama. We like to have fun playing but are not cut-throat in how we play...
  9. Release Notes version 1.39

This update reduced the font size for numbers in the HUD/Top Bar. Most of the developers are probably young, while many of the players are likely older. Our old eyes have a difficult time reading this reduced font! LOL
  10. Fall Event?

Once a quarter would be even better!
  11. ANOTHER ADVENTURE ALREADY

The current format for the FA is just plain awful. About as much fun as sticking needles in my eye!