• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Aelanna

1. duplicate the "all workshops activate" click box for use in manufactories

I just came here to suggest this myself. I didn't realize that factories change the way they make things over time, I haven't gotten that far yet. But I have lots of factories, usually the same level or within 1 of the same level of each other, and I LOVE the checkbox that was added to...
  2. Automation icon for neighbor visits on the world map.

I think they should do it like they have the FS visits set up. All your discovered neighbors on a list where you can click each one and then select which building (MH, BH, C) to click on to help. That would be tons easier than using the map. My map is large too, and I just don't bother helping...
  3. Buildings Menu Needed

I track what's in my city and what level it is in a spreadsheet.
  4. Summoned units not appearing

Today in the winter event I twice won instants that are supposed to summon 5 squads of units. 1 Barbarian, and 1 Crossbowmen. But when I used them, they did nothing. I got zero extra units. What gives?