• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ajqtrz's latest activity

• ajqtrz replied to the thread Must be Fixed !!.
    Happened to me today. But it now happens very rarely as the very fact that it happens has made me more consistently check inventory...
  • ajqtrz replied to the thread City Expansions.
    I agree that it would be nice if the expansions were free, more in the research tree, and more you can earn via exploration, but I also...
  • Well, I reject thier rejection and if they reject this rejection of their rejection, I'll reject that too! (That ought to fix 'em!) AJ
  • ajqtrz replied to the thread Complete May Diamond giveaway.
    Congrats to all! I just wonder if, in six months, we'll actually be using the names, let alone remembering them? :cool:;) AJ
  • ajqtrz reacted to helya's post in the thread Complete May Diamond giveaway with Like Like.
    Congratulations to the winners of this month's contest. The Grand prize of 1000 Diamonds goes to @Darielle and officially the...
  • The following discusses the value of a rune shard. I assume the value of a broken rune shard is one-tenth the value of a rune shard. I...
  • ajqtrz replied to the thread Combat - browser vs mobile.
    Thanks all for the detailed discussion here. I've learned a lot and will use it to improve my own battles. Especially considering the...
  • ajqtrz reacted to Cleo7311's post in the thread Combat - browser vs mobile with Like Like.
    I never realized that the terrain never changes thru the 6 rounds - that should help - if I can remember it!
  • ajqtrz reacted to crackie's post in the thread Combat - browser vs mobile with Like Like.
    Not that I know of. Well not “always” because if you autofight on browser from unit selection window, you won’t have to load the...
  • Actually, this was meant to be clear that I didn't think anybody thinking other than I thought was being unreasonable. I've often found...
  • ajqtrz replied to the thread Chests.
    "MA" = Magic Academy. That's where you craft things. You can either click on it in your city, or click on the far right "crafting"...
  • ajqtrz reacted to Zoof's post in the thread Chapter Goods with Like Like.
    As far as I've read and heard, guest race goods don't really have a use outside of the chapter they were gathered in... with the sole...
  • This suggestion gets my vote. I've always wondered who came up with the current order. I think moving the things you can actually use...
  • ajqtrz replied to the thread Never seen this before....
    I have one in my neighborhood that has been there two years. Of course I skipped exploring it so maybe that's to be expected? ;)...
  • ajqtrz replied to the thread Request move from current world.
    It's pretty easy to make such mistakes in language, isn't it? We have a concept or idea and when we express ourselves we often forget...