• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Amandarchy

1. Amandarchy

Tips for parking a city in chapter

That's how Precious poopeebum wins tourneys I beleive - neg pop, although it does affect Orc production and running out of Orcs allowed me to just barely win a dust tourney. Poopey bum's city has maybe a handful of rezies, a flood of brown bears and a copious amount of armouries!
  2. Amandarchy

Tips for parking a city in chapter

^ wayyyy too OCD for (-)pop, as compelling the parking argument is and applicable it is to my present circumstances #theElvenarChapterIsWhereHumansGoToDiePlayingElvenar
  3. Amandarchy

Spire needs

It would be grand if we could obtain more evolutions for the various event buildings, either in the Spire chests or in the MA...!!! Not wholly unrelated to the above; third tier goods should not be eaten by Spirit negotiations in the Spire - they take sooooooo long to amass due to the...