• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by AnselSkye

1. Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

Arendyll, right? I count 10 in their city. I have no idea how much that must've cost.
  2. Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

Keep in mind the sparkles only add the 5% -- or higher with AWs -- bonus to buildings with neighborly visits. And this only happens once -- subsequent EEs only add to the timer. MM must have active fellows and neighbors stopping by often, and their help sticks around longer thanks the the Great...
  3. Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

Same. This might convince me to finally build that BTG I've been putting off. I just need to hear what supporting spells we're talking about.
  4. 2022 Dawn of the Phoenix League Numbers

World Event Ends Iron Bronze Silver Gold Beta Arendyll 18h 47m 83 223 282 460 Winyandor Felyndral Khelonaar 18h 59m 79 222 286 412 Elcysandir 18h 59m 81 223 282 452 Sinya Arda Ceravyn Harandar 18h 59m 69 213 276 386
  5. Dawn of the Phoenix

I chose the best choice for progression every time and am going to fall well short of getting all nine artifacts. It doesn't help that I've won just 50 extra currency... This will be the first event since leagues came out that I won't get Silver.
  6. Dawn of the Phoenix

I got mine at 5:08 a.m. CT. It went to the Promotions folder in my Gmail.
  7. Cathedral play?

It could be a mistranslation of "catering," i.e. negotiating. She'll probably focus on building up goods rather than troops. Edit: To help her with that playstyle, I would make sure she is only producing boosted goods and trading for the rest. Make sure she has all her manufactories leveled up.
  8. ISO experienced, active player who wants Spire Gold, 13+ chests

Spot has been filled! If you're interested in MidlanTrader's, please reach out in case we have a future opening!
  9. ISO experienced, active player who wants Spire Gold, 13+ chests

MidlanTrader’s is seeking an experienced and active player. We consistently achieve Spire Gold and 13+ Tournament chests. You will be joining 24 fellows who know the meaning of teamwork. We are currently rank #36 and Level 12. What we ask of our fellows: -- 2000 minimum Tournament score --...
  10. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Yeah, I guess that's a lot of bonus VV!
  11. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

How does one find the pet food to sustain such a menagerie -- no matter how deep the pockets? Is it just cycling the MA with a constant stream of diamonds? Or are there other ways to get it?
  12. Fellowship adventures

It won't be this Thursday. Rumors say next Thursday (the 24th), and there will be a countdown timer 2-3 days before the event.
  13. The Buried City

Don't forget to pick up provisions around your city. You're guaranteed to get a lot more than 2 before the event is over!
  14. elvenstats or something like it

That's certainly your call as an AM, but I can tell you this type of micromanagement will turn off a lot of potential fellows. Most fellowships have minimums for tournaments and/or the Spire, and everyone who joins knows what is expected and the consequences if they are not met. What they don't...
  15. elvenstats or something like it

I could see that resulting in some issues. "What do you mean you won't do a 1:8 trade? You have millions of planks, you jerk!"