• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Arayla

1. Arayla

Inventory button in mobile stops responding

There is a known bug already reported on beta that might be the same issue: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/29215-fa-mobile-app-inventory-button-broken-after-viewing-fa-map.14086/ On mobile, viewing the Fellowship Adventure map causes the inventory button to stop working during...
  2. Arayla

Higher losses in recent tournaments

I agree about banshees. I've started using the Vallorian Guard in situations that involve mostly heavy ranged with 1 or 2 light ranged and 1 or 2 heavy melee. This week I put down 2 MMM, fed the Phoenix, and those lizards still equal/outperform the banshee.
  3. Arayla

Unleashed Unit Upgrade

Here's my take on the randomness: I have 2 cities in the same chapter, one on Beta and the other on US2. I play them the same, log in the same amount, and craft the same items every time they appear in the MA (UUU, MMM, ELR, Gr of Orc Strat, VV, and all Pet Food). Even during the events, I do...
  4. Arayla

Pet food

@Mamabarb02 The panda bear is a little different than the other buildings that use pet food. There's more info here: https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac/evolving-buildings/#use-pet-food To get extra goods from the panda, you must use pet food twice. The first time, you feed the panda. The...
  5. Arayla

elvenarchitect down?

Someone smack me upside the head. I'm on Beta, and I know that Konniver has posted there. The upside is that the site is back up again.
  6. Arayla

elvenarchitect down?

It is down for me too. I don't have an account on the EN forum where Konniver (creator of elvenarchitect) plays. Maybe @MinMax Gamer could let him know it is down?
  7. Arayla

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Hot off the presses: donating to other player's AWs on Mobile is the next big thing they are working on! https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-93.14096/post-80410
  8. Arayla

Release Notes version 1.92 Feedback

The fighting bug was actually hotfixed to live servers late last Wednesday. Inno should have communicated this directly to us in my opinion.
  9. Arayla

Fellowship Adventures

I just looked at @Jackluyt 's info. I'm guessing that he changed it before the FA got released in anticipation of changes being made by Inno. However, there are no changes to the badge amounts or sources. This is a current screenshot from my Beta city (in chapter 15):
  10. Arayla

Fellowship Adventures

@Dopeykr I play on Beta and am currently making badges for this FA. They have not changed at all. A spell badge still only needs 100 planks, silk, or elixir (depends on which badge). It can be gotten through the trader, just like always. There is no requirement connected to manufactory boost or...
  11. Arayla

Canal harvesting

Yes, you can harvest the canals to build up minerals before ever building the portal. I have done it myself in 2 cities. The minerals do get stored without the portal. I know that you will use S1 (T4) goods during the chapter, but can't remember if it was to run the manifestations or not. Here...
  12. Arayla

Fellowship Adventures

Another FA just started on Beta this morning. The buildings to make badges can be any level, just like in the past.
  13. Arayla

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

I don't have any official answers, but I can say that there is currently an FA (version 4) scheduled to start on Beta in 20 days. And there are additions being made to the spire that involve orbs and appear to enable multi-player, but again that is not official.
  14. Arayla

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I don't think there is any need to ignore this event. The quests are incredibly easy to get through in the amount of time given, just like last year's Halloween event. And the building looks spookier than last year's too. Take a look at the quests side-by-side...
  15. Arayla

The Elvenar!

Here's my layout for the chapter. I played around with the math. I don't have enough Portal Profits to get through the chapter without any vaults at all. Using only 2 vaults and no PP will take a super long time. If I can find the space, using 5 vaults will get through the chapter at a better...