• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ArianahSilverstrand

1. ArianahSilverstrand

Can you tag in? Looking for active folks!

Our US4-Khelonaar fellowship called Expeditionary Forces has spots open. Players whose interest trailed off are being replaced. Contact ArianahSilverstrand here or in the game. Thanks! Here's a little outline about us: Our Fellowship Adventures record was stellar! We have since decided that...
  2. ArianahSilverstrand

Who needs a new fellowship?

Our US4-Khelonaar fellowship called Expeditionary Forces has spots open. Contact ArianahSilverstrand here or in the game or mail Velariest in-game. Thanks! Here's a little outline about us: Our Fellowship Adventures record was stellar! We have since decided that getting the 3 stage rewards is...
  3. ArianahSilverstrand

Are you the one that we want?

1 spot open, if you're a big go getter in the Fellowship Adventures we will prioritize your membership consideration. See recruitment message above. Thanks!!
  4. ArianahSilverstrand

Are you the one that we want?

Our US4-Khelonaar fellowship called Expeditionary Forces has 1 spot open. Contact ArianahSilverstrand here or in the game or one of our mages in the game, Ironmanew or sassyvoilets. Thanks! Here's a little outline about us: Our Fellowship Adventures record is stellar! Please be willing to give...
  5. ArianahSilverstrand

Expeditionary Forces is Looking for a Few New Faces!

Lordy, lordy, I had to release a member of their duties, so we have 2 openings for 2 motivated players who like to crush it in the Fellowship Adventures, and who can help weekly for the tournament expectations outlined in the initial message of this thread. A fellowship adventure is just around...
  6. ArianahSilverstrand

Still looking for a new face! Hit me up! :cool:
  7. ArianahSilverstrand

We have one opening available, message me with your questions! ;)
  8. ArianahSilverstrand

newbie looking for active group

Hi there, have you found a fellowship?
  9. ArianahSilverstrand

Our US4-Khelonaar fellowship called Expeditionary Forces has planned to make some upcoming cuts due to low activity and will have spots open. Contact ArianahSilverstrand here or in the game or one of our mages in the game, Ironmanew or sassyvoilets. Thanks! Here's a little about us: Our...
  10. ArianahSilverstrand

Why push the tournament if it's going to crash the Fellowship Adventure?

Nevermind I answered my own dumb question by looking at the timer. Wow, I need to go to bed.
  11. ArianahSilverstrand

Expedtionary Forces Needs New Faces! :)

10 chest marble tournament coming up, along with a fellowship adventure. Our team placed 3rd on the server last time we had an FA, so come join us and meet a great new bunch of people. Contact me here, or on Khelonaar.
  12. ArianahSilverstrand

We have 3 spots left and 22 very active members. We're doing 7 chests a week and 10 chest on marble tourneys. We made 3rd place on the server with the last Fellowship Adventure. Get your place now if you're drama-free, good-natured, and willing to be part of a great team.
  13. ArianahSilverstrand

Just 4 spots open now. Come join an excellent, yet casual, yet driven, group of folks. 3rd place in the last fellowship adventure, and consistent standards (450 non-boosted weeks, 650 on your boosted weeks) for tournaments that don't break your back are what you can expect from our full force...
  14. ArianahSilverstrand

Still have 6 spots open, if you are a tiny fellowship interested in a merge with us message me! We do 10 chest pushes on marble weeks.
  15. ArianahSilverstrand

6 spots open: we're drama-free and hard workers when the whistle is blown. If you're not happy where you are, drop ArianahSilverstrand a note and get your questions answered! :)