• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Ariel Greensleeves

1. Help Genie and number of possible wins VS allocation of predicted wins

So someone told me, and I do not believe them, that the Genie, which lasts 100 days, and produces a prize twice a day, has a set number of prizes of each type. For instance, a Chapter 8 Genie has a 1 % chance of producing 200 Diamonds. Over 100 days, on average that is two 'wins' for the 200...
  2. It worked for StarTrek

Don't want discord. The name says it all.
  3. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

My computer won't allow me to "update" discord. So even if I wanted to, I can't use it. I miss the forum format
  4. chapter questlines

And the latest: Ch 6 (Dwarves) Humans. I'm not sure why, but it isn't exactly the same as the one posted by iDavis Chapter 6 Human Questline Reward Research Dwarven Portal 80k coins Train 500 units 30k coins and 3k supplies Gain 400 goods 30k coins and 3k supplies Gain gold 400K ...
  5. Recruiting Achieve more together in Good Luck

Wanted: member who can make gold spire and has crystal boost Looking for a fun, supportive FS with active members? Tired of carrying your team in Spire/Tourney? Need people to swap shards with? Want to play smarter, not harder? Welcome to Good Luck! We are always happy to see new faces. We...
  6. chapter questlines

Here's the latest. A tiny bit incomplete. Chapter 5 Human Questline Reward Unlock Advanced Scouts (research) 3x 2h time boosters Unlock Banshee (research) 100 priests Upgrade the barracks to level 13 10,000 supplies Gain 10 relics 3x Magical Manufacturing (MM) Forge a rune 50...
  7. Is Elvenstats dead?

I'm having issues with elvenstats again. It will update FS stuff except the accolades and tourney stuff (hasn't updated since July 17). Yes we are ranked high enough. I thought it had something to do with the person running elvenstats (god bless them!) being busy, but I see that a FS in Sinya...
  8. Feedback Aqua Splendor

I finished in Silver- by 3 points. I spent no coin nor diamonds. I did not get the Royal Pass. I received very few free food by swimming thru hoops (maybe 1-2x). I played a mixed strategy of going hard for the buildings I wanted (went thru 13 hoops at 24% to get one building), then mixing it up...
  9. Feedback Aqua Splendor

I appreciate the many creative layouts presented. What I'm unhappy about is that I recently discovered that multiples of some buildings do not count to satisfy a link. For example, in the Ancient Promise set, I got two "heart of asim" and decided to use both and leave out the same-sized "gift of...
  10. A Quiet Place. Perhaps Too Quiet?

Some days all is silence... Somedays some of us chat about silly things, complain about the game, or give insights to our personal lives re: vacations/weather in our part of the country/job/significant others. I definitely feel more strongly connected to those people I feel I "know", that is...
  11. Forum Responses

That's actually fascinating.
  12. chapter questlines

seems a bit short, IDK what I could have missed. Better than a sharp stick in the eye!
  13. chapter questlines

Chapter 4 Humans Questline Reward Unlock advanced scouts 3 x Ensorcelled Endowment (EE) Upgrade 2 T1 factory to level 8 8 KP Unlock Secret Ancient Wonder (research) (GA and Tome) 20 rune shards Have an ancient wonder 3000 spell fragments Upgrade a T3 factory to level 4 AND produce 3...
  14. When to disenchant vs sell

Thanks for the information- Good point Pheryll- I just hated to 'sell' a magic residence, even if it is only level two. There is something about a Magic Residence... It is so magical, and I didn't want to just sell it, that seemed so mundane.
  15. When to disenchant vs sell

So they pick on us humans just because we want a big Rec Room? It's not our fault their homes have less SF- They are smaller!! So the game is not internally consistent....well that stinks--I hate when I cannot just use a standard formula...it means I have to look everything up, or ask the...