• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Aritra

1. Aritra

What are the names of the floor bosses in the spire?

Can't say we don't keep it interesting! I come for the entertainment, but also check out the resources... or vice versa? Both? haha
  2. Aritra

In Game Spam

i like this idea
  3. Aritra

Forbidden Ruins Set alignment

I might be rearranging (maintaining connections) so that the location of my missing Sorcerer's Feast is on a corner, more easily used. Otherwise, I'm gonna keep scowling at that gap. :mad:
  4. Aritra

Forbidden Ruins Set alignment

5. Aritra

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

my disappointment is festering toward apathy.... and that's not good :(
  6. Aritra

just FYI, there are 26 (and change) hours left in event; tourney starts in a little less than 12 hours... so, at least there is that
  7. Aritra

Dwarven Portal - Is it a waste of space?

You don't need dwarven supplies anymore.... unless you want to place dwarven street tiles. I top off my dwarven portal before selling so I can make them later if I want (you can always re-build the portal and mines/foundries to make what you need if you don't have enough when you want it). Once...
  8. Aritra

The Food Game

Nectarine
  9. Aritra

The Food Game

icaco (browser didn't refresh, Myne beat me to it)
  10. Aritra

One Word Reply Game

charley horse
  11. Aritra

My ch.2/3 non-FS city has had the best luck with bonus currency and has a better chance at the last piece than my ch.12/13 or ch.6/7 city (5/6 in all three, no problem). Still not sure that city is going to make it to the last piece, though. (I'm glad that, if only one of my cities gets the...
  12. Aritra

Recruiting

Are you talking about me? I have said nothing about World Chat....
  13. Aritra

Fix Fellowships Perks UI

Don't shoot the messenger! ;)
  14. Aritra

One Word Reply Game

house
  15. Aritra

One Word Reply Game

tide